Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has made it official!
Johnson and Hashian Wednesday in Hawaii on Sunday, August 18, and shared images of them dressed in all white with a celebratory kiss.
Dwayne Johnson and Lauren Hashian, who met each other in 2007, share two daughters - Tiana, aged 1, and Jasmine, aged 3. He also shares a 17-year-old daughter, Simone, from his previous relationship with Dany Garcia.
Well, we can not be happier for the couple and they the love and romance between them truly makes us hopeful and make us believe in love again.
Actor Ryan Reynolds simply commented a series of flame and praise emojis whilst Naomi Campbell wrote: "Congratulations".
Hashian crossed paths with Johnson a year later, when the actor was filming Disney's "The Game Plan".
"I was so fortunate to have fallen in love once", Johnson said at the time. The second image shows Dwayne and Lauren kissing, with her veil flowing in the wind. While the wedding pictures have stolen our hearts, these pictures of the couple together will leave you in an "aww".
In July 2018 Johnson told "Entertainment Tonight" that he was in no rush to Wednesday Hashian.
The Rock previously spoke about the delay, saying: "We were going to get married in the spring and we got pregnant. Easy. Don't rush big daddy'".
Hashian is the daughter of the late Sib Hashian, the drummer for band Boston in the '70s.
- Zimbabwe's opposition MDC party condemns protest crackdown
- North Korea fires projectiles, rejects South Korea's 'senseless' dialogue pledge
- U.S. markets sink, sparking fears of recession
- US Congresswoman cancels visit to West Bank
- Mauricio Pochettino unsure if Christian Eriksen will remain at Tottenham Hotspur
- Elton John defends Harry and Meghan's use of private jets
- Senior UK Conservative lawmaker says he could not back Corbyn-led government
- Gareth Bale To Stay At Real Madrid
- US issues warrant to seize Iranian tanker off Gibraltar
- Major Security Breach Hits Microsoft Windows