"Meghan Markle cradles three-month-old Archie as she and Prince Harry land in south of France after their THIRD private jet jaunt of the summer" wrote the Daily Mail, adding that the couple's trip "made an estimated seven times more emissions per person than commercial jet".
There has been accusations of hypocrisy direction at the royal couple, who have spoken out about the need for climate action.
The royals spent more than $16 million (in USA dollars) on the plane trips, which took them to the South of France for vacation after they visited Ibiza in Spain.
According to flight logs obtained by MailOnline, the pair are believed to have flown from Farnborough Airport in Hampshire on a Gulfstream 200 and returned on a nine-seater Cessna 500 XL, owned by NetJets, which has been dubbed "Uber for billionaires". The family jetted off there to celebrate Meghan's 38th birthday at the beginning of August.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton may be taking a rain-check on their go to to Pakistan because of the ongoing tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad, a media report mentioned on Monday.
It's been an incredibly exciting time for Harry and Meghan, who became first-time parents in May following the arrival of Archie. "We are already living in it", the 34-year-old admitted.
Harry, 34, previously met Archbishop Tutu during a November 2015 tour of South Africa.
Since Meghan Markle announced in 2017 that she'd be stepping away from her acting career to focus on her royal and philanthropic obligations, Suits fans have been missing her character, Rachel Zane. Unlike his wife, Harry Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton is nearly ideal.
"Thank you for joining me on this adventure!"
- Miley Cyrus Drops Breakup Song 'Slide Away' After Liam Hemsworth Split
- Trump official: Statue of Liberty’s poem is about Europeans
- Zimbabwe's opposition MDC party condemns protest crackdown
- China vows immediate retaliation if United States proceeds with new tariffs
- US Congresswoman cancels visit to West Bank
- Leaked cabinet document lays out 'worst possible Brexit scenarios'
- Customs outage causing huge lines, long delays at airports tonight
- Sanchez keen on staying at Man United, says Solskjaer
- Iran warns US against seizing newly freed oil tanker
- PBA head slams commissioner's decision; lawyer vows to fight Pantaleo firing