Still, things aren't looking too good when it comes to reconciliation.
Cyrus announced her split from Hemsworth last weekend, saying that the pair had made a decision to focus on themselves and their careers.
A source told Entertainment Tonight on August 21 that the actor has realized that it's "time to move on". A source previously told ET that Hemsworth was "heartbroken" that Cyrus had now moved on "so quickly and so publicly."
Cyrus and Hemsworth first met on the set of the 2009 movie The Last Song, and they dated on and off for years before finally getting married last December.
Some sites reported that Miley even wanted to go for couple therapy with husband.
However, Elsa revealed that moving to Australia was not in her original plans as it is so far away from her native Spain. The tabloid quoted a source saying as, "Liam's in Byron staying with Chris".
Hemsworth is now in Australia and apparently been asked by his family members to cut off all ties with Miley Cyrus. "They are relieved it's over". The actor has chose to officially end his marriage.
The pair has a prenuptial agreement in place, so the divorce should be easy.
Miley was recently seen spending some time with her friends in Italy. "Liam is absolutely the marrying type, it's just a shame he fell in love with Miley, who definitely wasn't", the source adds.
Meanwhile, Miley dropped a surprise single that seemed to allude to the disintegration of her marriage. Miley Cyrus decided that now it would be better to focus on herself and her career.
His latest moves might make it easier to believe the latter.
Hemsworth posted on Instagram that he wishes his wife "nothing but health and happiness going forward".
- Senior UK Conservative lawmaker says he could not back Corbyn-led government
- Buying interest: Belongs to Greenland soon, US President Trump? View
- Huawei's 90-day reprieve expires today, so what now?
- PBA head slams commissioner's decision; lawyer vows to fight Pantaleo firing
- Trump considers new tax cut to boost USA economy
- Lightweight Google Go app launches worldwide
- Pritzker backs Planned Parenthood in pulling out of federal Title X program
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Releasing an Extended Cut for Labor Day
- Hong Kong March Was Peaceful 'Because Police Didn't Attack': Protesters
- Miley Cyrus Drops Breakup Song 'Slide Away' After Liam Hemsworth Split