PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN look set to snub a loan bid from Barcelona for superstar striker Neymar, according to reports. In an interview with AS Teixeira shares what happened years ago. But we soon spoke with his father, offered him a million dollars and a deal was agreed.
Jovic may be relying on Benzema suffering a dip in form to get game time this term, while Zidane's U-turn on Gareth Bale - the Welshman started on Saturday - could make it even more hard for Jovic to get in the team.
Real Madrid have spent more than 300 million euros this summer as they look to forget their trophyless campaign previous year, and that worked wonders in their opening league match on the weekend when exactly zero of their new recruits started in the 3-1 win at Celta Vigo. Neymar was 13 when Robinho left Santos for Madrid in 2005, and his career could have turned out a lot differently had the Brazilian left for Europe that summer.
Since joining from Benfica in 2017, Semedo has made 83 appearances for the Blaugrana, but he has often found himself forced to rotate with Sergi Roberto on the right side of Barcelona's defence.
How many goals do you think Jovic will score for Real this season?
When will Neymar leave PSG and where will he go?
Paris Saint-Germain manager, Thomas Tuchel, has said Neymar Jr will not leave the club this summer, except they sign a replacement.
Despite Neymar's controversial behavior with his time at PSG, Teixeira was all praises for his former gem.
'I am learning from him day by day, which I am very pleased with, because he, as a player and as a coach, is at the very top of world football. I believe he has the gift to compete with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Miley Cyrus Drops Breakup Song 'Slide Away' After Liam Hemsworth Split
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Releasing an Extended Cut for Labor Day
- PBA head slams commissioner's decision; lawyer vows to fight Pantaleo firing
- U.S. markets sink, sparking fears of recession
- PM Modi holds telephonic conversation with US president
- Pritzker backs Planned Parenthood in pulling out of federal Title X program
- Hong Kong March Was Peaceful 'Because Police Didn't Attack': Protesters
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson' marries girlfriend of 12 years
- Cathay Pacific says has fired two pilots over Hong Kong protests
- Jews Disloyal If They Vote Dem