Rodgers says it's up to head coach Matt LaFleur. However, don't expect to see much of their offensive scheme, since Rodgers has yet to throw a pass this preseason. LaFleur had been expecting Rodgers to practice on Sunday after the players had Friday and Saturday off, but the team chose to hold him out instead.
It's fair to wonder if Aaron Rodgers' playing status for tomorrow has been overshadowed by his latest outfit. The Rams don't play anybody and not many people talk about that fact.
Brown hasn't taken part in a full practice session all of training camp as he dealt with injuries to his feet suffered in a cryotherapy mishap in France last month and fought with the National Football League over the helmet he's allowed to use.
For this one, I really don't have a lot of answers.
"I don't think it's going to make or break us one way or the other", the first-year coach said. "We've got 89 guys busting their tails".
"Y'all know that AB is not here today, right?" Gutekunst said. "Football's football".
"We'd love to have him out there (on Thursday)", Gutekunst said. "So, a lot of things to be decided, but we're getting closer". "I feel like we have guys with speed, guys with size, guys that work in the slot. But hopefully that will go well".
Another marquee player eligible for the game, Oakland receiver Antonio Brown, also remains a question mark.
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Marqise Lee is practicing for the first time since tearing three ligaments in his left knee last preseason.
"It kind of locked up on me last week", Rodgers said of his back. His back started bothering him last Wednesday, and several days of rest and treatment have it feeling much better. He said his back is now feeling good and he was unsure when he hurt it. I mean, I'd have to put more thought into that. "So felt good out there". With Detroit last season, the six-foot-five, 254-pound tight end got into 14 games and had 13 receptions for 87 yards.
"Sometimes you can sleep on it weird and wake up and it bothers you", he said.
- Taylor Swift to re-record old masters to spite Scooter Braun
- Russian Federation accuses U.S of stoking military tensions with missile test
- India condemns Kabul bombing that killed over 60
- Hong Kong March Was Peaceful 'Because Police Didn't Attack': Protesters
- Zidane starting to change his opinion about James — Real Madrid
- Britain's Boris Johnson appeals to European Union to drop 'Irish backstop' demand
- Buying interest: Belongs to Greenland soon, US President Trump? View
- Gareth Bale To Stay At Real Madrid
- Will reportedly launch in November with a $10 monthly fee
- Pritzker backs Planned Parenthood in pulling out of federal Title X program