A new video of toddler Chicago West playing with a snake has many people concerned, including a well-known animal expert and trainer. Matriarch and momager Kris wrote; "This is so lovely!"
Besides tons of pictures of herself, Kardashian West's Instagram feed has been filled with kid cuteness as of late.
"My fearless girl Chicago", Kim captioned the video.
Kim Kardashian-West gushes over daughter, calls her "My courageous girl, Chicago". The famous couple have since been blessed with four adorable kids; daughter North (June 15, 2013), son Saint (December 5, 2015), daughter Chicago (January 15, 2018) and son Psalm (May 10, 2019).
"I thought taking a pic with three kids was hard", Kim said.
Kim and Kanye West have welcomed their fourth child in May.
A far cry from her usual unrealistically flawless and heavily-edited selfies, Kourtney Kardashian recently posted a body-positive photograph on Instagram that her fans all loved! The post was instantly flooded with hearts and heart-eyed smiling face emojis. "Look at him holding his baby brother!"
"I remember the medium saying your next child would be just like your dad", one fan said when comparing Psalm's calm demeanor to that of the energy that his older brothers and sisters brought to the photo. "Just what he wanted".
Kim Kardashian recognizes she's a superstar and has a tight schedule but she will "drop it for her because that's important to me to be loyal".
- Kohli falls cheaply as Windies put India on back foot
- Tom Holland Reportedly Unfollows Sony After Spider-Man Marvel Deal Falls Through
- PM Modi holds telephonic conversation with US president
- Liam Hemsworth has filed for divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Gareth Bale To Stay At Real Madrid
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Releasing an Extended Cut for Labor Day
- Feds move to dismiss Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking indictment
- Elton John defends Harry and Meghan's use of private jets
- Antonio Brown helmet issue: Raiders GM calls out wide receiver
- Italy's prime minister Giuseppe Conte announces his resignation as political crisis deepens