The German missed the first two games of the season, initially over security concerns after been inadvertently embroiled in a London gang conflict, while he sat out of the Gunners' win over Burnley due to a lack of match fitness.
"The idea is to win the Europa League and that is a goal of ours".
"I don't care when it closes, I only think it must close at the same time (as the rest of Europe)", Klopp was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
Liverpool extended their flawless start to the Premier League season as Mohamed Salah inspired an impressive 3-1 win over Arsenal, while Manchester United suffered fresh penalty woe through Marcus Rashford in their shock home defeat against Crystal Palace on Saturday.
"With the quality Arsenal have, if Liverpool get themselves in those positions and don't run back, they're going to have major problems within that game", he said during an appearance on Monday Night Football.
And as he prepares to return to a ground where he conceded five last season, Sokratis believes that he and his new defensive partner could actually be in for an easier challenge than the one they faced against Sean Dyche's side at the Emirates.
"To me this made no sense at all".
"Roberto Firmino what a player he is, unbelievable".
Arsenal have some outstanding finishers of their own.
Arsenal have won their first two matches of the season and while they were stern tests, they were against sides you would expect the Gunners to beat.
Nothing is ever a guarantee in the Premier League, but if Chelsea are to kickstart their campaign, then it will have to be this weekend, and for them to record their first win of the season is 5/6 with GIVEMEBET.
Alisson Becker remains sidelined with a calf injury, meaning Adrian-whose calamitous attempted clearance gifted Southampton a goal last weekend-will keep his place in goal.
The former England worldwide has been accused of being too gung-ho in his approach as both United and Leicester cut Chelsea open relentlessly on the counter-attack.
Wait - you didn't think overlapping centre backs would take the Premier League by storm?
- Steve Smith ruled out of third Ashes Test
- Trump Doubles Down on Calling Jews Who Vote for Democrats "Disloyal"
- Kohli falls cheaply as Windies put India on back foot
- Trump accuses Jewish Democratic voters of 'disloyalty'
- Taylor Swift to re-record old masters to spite Scooter Braun
- A record number of wildfires are burning in Brazil's Amazon rainforest
- Kim Kardashian shares first-ever photo with all four kids
- China warns USA to stop wrong trade actions or face consequences
- Manchester United Trying To Make More Money Out Of Alexis Sanchez's Departure
- Britain's Boris Johnson appeals to European Union to drop 'Irish backstop' demand