While I'm not too familiar with her work, she does appear to be the right person to write a live-action series on Marvel's first Brown-skinned female, Muslim superhero.
In the comics, Kamala Khan is a Muslim, Pakistani American teenager from Jersey City who one day discovers she has gained superpowers.
These two new series announcements came after Ms Marvel also got the series nod earlier today, with Marvel's Kevin Feige confirming and noting at the panel that the character will be introduced in her Disney+ series before moving to the big screen. Bisha K. Ali (Four Weddings and a Funeral) will be the showrunner for Ms. Marvel, which has yet to cast its leading lady. Jennifer Walters is a hotshot lawyer who also happens to have gamma-powered strength courtesy of her cousin Bruce Banner.
The actors who will be lending their voices include names like Michael B. Jordan, Sebastian Stan, Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Hemsworth, Karen Gillan and Jeremy Renner among others.
Not content with their new series Loki, WandaVision, What If, Hawkeye and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Marvel is also bringing 3 fan favorites to the streaming service. She also has accelerated healing powers. A much younger Monica made her MCU debut in 2019's "Captain Marvel".
Marvel Studios, which oversees the entire slate of Marvel superhero shows in development at Disney+, didn't offer up any extra information about Moon Knight during the Disney+ presentation at D23. Marc Spector is Moon Knight's alter ego, a former US Marine and boxer who stumbled upon an Egyptian moon god who possessed Spector with his power. "You will meet her in out series than see her in our films" says Feige.
Ever wondered, what if Peggy Carter were to take on the responsibilities which were previously carried out by Captain America?
There was Black Panther as Star-Lord, a glimpse into a world where Bucky didn't fall off that train and battles a zombie Captain America.
What If... is the series that will allow for some fun and unusual stories, especially in that it will give us a new look at characters we've gotten to know.
- Questions on Prince Andrew ‘and three flights with Jeffrey Epstein’
- Klopp calls for Premier League transfer window 'review'
- Ms. Marvel Is Coming to Disney+!
- Christie Brinkley, Sean Spicer make 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Trump accuses Jewish Democratic voters of 'disloyalty'
- Kim Kardashian shares first-ever photo with all four kids
- Asia stocks shaky before Fed chief's speech as growth woes weigh
- Russian Federation accuses U.S of stoking military tensions with missile test
- Australian Cardinal George Pell's Sex Assault Appeal Dismissed
- Steve Smith ruled out of third Ashes Test