The story takes place after the fall of the Empire, but before the emergence of the First Order, and follows a bounty hunter on his adventures (think Jango and Boba Fett). Here is the first official trailer for The Mandalorian, which just dropped at D23.
The other option on the table is Disney Plus, ESPN Plus and Hulu for a total of $13 a month, but you only get two simultaneous ESPN Plus streams and one Hulu stream on top of the original Disney package.
Season 7 got a new trailer during SDCC this year, revealing the different plotlines that this final season of the show will cover. Favreau re-iterated that a second season of the show is in production, and earlier today, Agents of SHIELD and Mulan star Ming-Na Wen confirmed she would appear in the series.
The Mandalorian ushers in a brand new period for the franchise, hoping to capitalize on similar pursuits of followers that Rouge One was in a position to obtain.
Apart from Pascal, the series also stars Gina Carano, Nick Nolte, Giancarlo Esposito, Emily Swallow, Carl Weathers and Omid Abtahi. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). As reported recently, Ewan McGregor will be reprising his fan-favourite role as the Jedi Master from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. The original series, which ran between 2001 and 2004, was about a teenager who dreamed of being popular at school - and the sequel will see Lizzie as a 30-year-old living in NY. Favreau also worked closely with Star Wars animation veteran Dave Filoni, who directed an episode.
- "Encore!" from executive producer Bell, which gives former castmates of high school musicals the chance to perform together again and revisit their teenage insecurities.
- Trump 'Orders' US Companies to Stop Manufacturing in China
- U.S. commandant concerned over South Korea-Japan trade dispute
- Worry over US - Israel relations after Bibi, after Trump
- More details on the new iPad Pro tablets revealed
- Christie Brinkley, Sean Spicer make 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'It was a farce': Fans fume over Australia vs U.S. basketball rip-off
- Kim Kardashian shares first-ever photo with all four kids
- Asia stocks shaky before Fed chief's speech as growth woes weigh
- David Koch, billionaire and conservative activist, dead at 79
- 'It was an inappropriate statement': Trump accuses Danish leader of being 'nasty'