The Brazilian attacker is reportedly set to move to the Allianz Arena on a season-long loan, with the option of a permanent deal.
Coutinho's place in the side looked shaky following the arrival of French World Cup victor Antoine Griezmann from Atletico in July and he was left out of the squad for the first game of the new La Liga season on Friday, a 1-0 loss to Athletic Bilbao.
Bayern had announced on Friday evening that Cuisance, 20, had undergone a medical in Munich.
Following the 2-2 draw with Hertha Berlin, where he was a late substitute in the first game of the Bundesliga campaign, Sanches expressed his desire to leave the club after growing exhausted over a lack of minutes.
Barcelona's director of institutional relations, Guillermo Amor, earlier said there was "an initial agreement" for the transfer, but it hadn't been finalised yet. The German giants will also have an option to buy the Brazilian once the 2019/20 season ends for a €120million fee, although it won't be a mandatory purchase.
"With Perisic, some will see that he is a really good player. The fans can be happy".
And Grujic, who played with Coutinho at Liverpool and is now on loan at German side Hertha Berlin, believes the new addition at Bayern will add an extra level of skill to an already talented squad.
"We are delighted to have brought him to Bayern".
"For me personally, it's great that some French players already play for Bayern".
It's a big call about a player who's shown only glimpses of his talent since leaving Merseyside.
- Trump Doubles Down on Calling Jews Who Vote for Democrats "Disloyal"
- Korea launches short-range missiles again, complicating USA attempts for talks
- Trump denies China trade war causing friction at G7
- 'It was a farce': Fans fume over Australia vs U.S. basketball rip-off
- Worry over US - Israel relations after Bibi, after Trump
- Trump Orders U.S. Companies to Look for Alternatives to China
- Real Madrid growing increasingly confident of beating Barcelona to Neymar
- Steve Smith ruled out of third Ashes Test
- Ming-Na Wen Joins Star Wars' The Mandalorian
- Disney Announces Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Series with Ewan McGregor