"What I always say to myself is to enjoy the moment".
Ronaldo recently spoke out about his long-standing rivalry with Messi, something which dominated European football during his nine-year spell at Real Madrid, and claimed that he's been spurred on to become a better player thanks to their healthy conflict.
Speaking to Portuguese television TVI, Ronaldo said: "2018 was probably my worst year ever, personally speaking".
He said that "when people question your honor, it hurts, it hurts a lot". I'm going to put aside [Portugal worldwide Joao] Felix's [€120m transfer to Atletico Madrid from Benfica] case. It is hard. But thank God, once again, it has been proved - what my friends, family, people who care about me already knew - that I was and am innocent.
Ronaldo filed a motion on Friday in an attempt to dismiss that lawsuit, which is where the 34-year-old and his legal team finally admitted to the payment.
Ronaldo's 88 strikes for Portugal are also the most global goals of any active player.
"If he is not 100 per cent, I think he won't play", said Valverde in a press conference on Saturday. My present is excellent and I have to continue to enjoy myself.
Cristiano Ronaldo admits he has never been to dinner with his Barcelona rival Lionel Messi.
The duo have been two of the best players in the world and shared five Ballon d'Ors each in the last eleven years.
But the Juventus star clearly believes he has done enough in his career to outdo Messi. Barcelona continues to pursue the biggest transfer of the summer, while they also hope to get their captain and best player back to face a very hard opponent, who showed last season that they can win at Camp Nou.
- A record number of wildfires are burning in Brazil's Amazon rainforest
- Ming-Na Wen Joins Star Wars' The Mandalorian
- Trump accuses Jewish Democratic voters of 'disloyalty'
- Worry over US - Israel relations after Bibi, after Trump
- Manchester United Trying To Make More Money Out Of Alexis Sanchez's Departure
- Questions on Prince Andrew ‘and three flights with Jeffrey Epstein’
- U.S. commandant concerned over South Korea-Japan trade dispute
- Trump denies China trade war causing friction at G7
- Klopp calls for Premier League transfer window 'review'
- Devastating images show indigenous Amazon tribe's home wrecked by fire