The club's fan base has been polarized by this potential return as some are willing to embrace Neymar back, while others simply haven't moved on from his acrimonious 2017 departure.
He told Betfair: "With Neymar wishing to leave PSG, it will be important that a transfer is complete before deadline day at the end of the month, after all it would be tough for him to stay in France".
Now it is time for Barcelona to make their move after PSG rejected their loan offer for the player on Tuesday, and Real Madrid have sent staff to Paris to negotiate. Money would need to be included as well, so Juve would have to raise a significant amount of cash from player sales, making the deal all-but nonexistent.
Despite Dembele's agent, Moussa Sissoko, saying earlier this week that the France global will remain in Catalonia, they are now thinking about offering him in a player-plus-cash deal.
It's for that reason that Messi et al want him to return, because they know that with Neymar in situ, they've a much better chance of winning the Champions League again.
Sources say they believe they are in a strong position to negotiate because it was never their intention to sell a player who is under contract until the summer of 2022.
"I imagine them combining in a spectacular and brilliant way together, and Neymar could help the team, sharing some responsibilities that, at the moment, are all only Ronaldo's".
The Brazilian forward suffered two serious injuries at the beginning of 2018 and 2019, as well as another one just before the 2019 Copa America, with all of them occurring in the same leg.
- Spider-Man Is Leaving The Marvel Cinematic Universe
- More details on the new iPad Pro tablets revealed
- Antonio Brown helmet issue: Raiders GM calls out wide receiver
- Korea launches short-range missiles again, complicating USA attempts for talks
- Trump Doubles Down on Calling Jews Who Vote for Democrats "Disloyal"
- Ms. Marvel Is Coming to Disney+!
- Klopp calls for Premier League transfer window 'review'
- Disney Announces Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Series with Ewan McGregor
- U.S. commandant concerned over South Korea-Japan trade dispute
- British Consulate Simon Cheng Man-kit worker freed in China