Travis Scott has released his new Netflix documentary Look Mom I Can Fly today, just five days after teasing the film on Instagram. Inside the screening, Kylie gave her followers a sneak peek of the film. "The best day of my life", she captioned a video on her stories that showed the day that Stormi was born.
Kylie, 22, wore a glamorous white dress and heels, which she complemented with a retro-inspired ponytail and plenty of diamonds. The documentary also features endless concert footage from the Astroworld Tour, chock full of stage-diving and crowd-surfing, as well as the birth of his daughter Stormi.
Stormi Webster celebrated her first birthday earlier this year.
The young parents held her in their arms and posed for the flashing cameras, showing the baby girl off. "She's that one.' We'll get married soon", he said at the time. Naturally, the event brought out plenty of heavy hitters, including Quavo, Offset, Sheck Wes, Mike Dean, and of course, Kylie Jenner and Stormi. Stormi almost stole her dad's thunder with her multi-colored, camouflage onesie and white sneakers.
Look Mom I Can Fly is set to hit Netflix on Wednesday, August 28. The scene then cuts to Stormi's first moments-being cradled by her father and taking a nap with her mother.
- China Blinks as Asian Markets Tank, Seeks 'Calm' End to Trade War
- Google Play Store detects malware in Android App with 100 million downloads
- British Consulate Simon Cheng Man-kit worker freed in China
- Colts fans boo Andrew Luck after learning of retirement
- Challenging forecast for Dorian, Tropical Depression 6 forms
- Shawn Mendes apologises for old 'racially insensitive' tweets
- Rory McIlroy wins $23.5 million prize in PGA Tour playoffs
- China hits out at 'bullying' U.S. over new tariffs
- Good pitches key to Test cricket’s revival, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Colts will not recoup any money they are owed from Andrew Luck