"And then to see the diamond or triangle given up space to [Trent] Alexander-Arnold and [Andrew] Robertson was confusing for me".
"I spoke with Mo [Salah] and he said "I didn't feel you touch me, that's why I didn't go down to the floor", Luiz said.
'With Nacho one possibility is open and we are going to speak about that'.
'The club is working and some players know their situation.
"Our loss on Sunday [against Liverpool] was not because of the diamond".
This though will easier be said than done since bringing in Ozil would mean the manager will have to bench one of his forwards and this is something that might not go down too well with the fans.
"We are more rich tactically because of this, we can change each match, we can change each moment".
"We finished here our transfer window and in Europe it is going to finish on Monday".
Brazilian defender David Luiz, a close-season signing from Chelsea, suffered a torrid time at the hands of Liverpool's Mohamed Salah at Anfield and will need to up his game against attackers Kane and Son Heung-min.
Former Tottenham midfielder Jamie O'Hara feels that Arsenal have got a big chance to finishing above his old club this season, ahead of this Sunday's north London derby. But I think over the season it will bear out that they will do okay.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that Arsenal talisman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has disclosed the club can challenge for the Premier League title this season despite their poor campaign last term.
"For example with Lacazette, he had a problem with his ankle".
Regarding the faith shown in him by boss Unai Emery, the academy graduate added: "Unai's very positive and always telling you to express yourself, but also he's got that thing where he'll tell you if you do something wrong".
"The most important thing for me is to have chances and after with players like Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Micki [Henrikh Mkhitaryan], Reiss [Nelson], [Dani] Ceballos and Mesut [Ozil] we can score with different players".
- China unaware of alleged phone calls with the US
- Good pitches key to Test cricket’s revival, says Sachin Tendulkar
- China rotates new troops into Hong Kong amid mass protests
- Challenging forecast for Dorian, Tropical Depression 6 forms
- China Blinks as Asian Markets Tank, Seeks 'Calm' End to Trade War
- Police deploy water cannon to disperse violent crowds in Hong Kong
- The final trailer for 'Joker' reveals the villain's dark backstory
- US Open: Roger Federer enters at 19. US Open Neuland - view
- Google Play Store detects malware in Android App with 100 million downloads
- Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi is beyond adorable at dad Travis Scott's premiere