And in 1971, the ever-glamorous Princess Grace of Monaco was photographed walking with her daughter, Princess Stéphanie, sunglasses on and her dog in tow. "She took time to sit down and actually write down her fears".
In recent weeks, the British media has accused Harry and Meghan of being hypocrites because they have been flying around in private jets while encouraging people to take climate change seriously and make smart choices concerning their impact on the environment. "She'd love the children to bits, but she'd be an absolute nightmare". 'She seemed to wear both on her sleeve.
And while much of the day is spent reminiscing, Harry and William make it a point to keep their mom's warm-hearted spirit alive. They separated in 1992, and their divorce was finalized in August 1996, just two months after Couric met Diana in Chicago.
One Facebook group dedicated to the late Princess of Wales, "The Diana, Princess of Wales, Memorial Group - Still Remembered", is being filled with emotional messages.
It was already a stressful time for Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan was battling colon cancer. Plus, did one person tell her she wasn't going to live? She recalled being "devastated" when it was announced that Diana had died.
Almost five months after Diana's funeral, Couric's husband died of colon cancer in January 1998 at the age of 42.
Prince Louis, Prince George, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Princess Charlotte and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge appear on the balcony during Trooping The Colour on 8 June 2019. 'I sort of prepared myself beforehand.
In a TV documentary called Diana, 7 Days, the pair spoke candidly about their pain, their mental health and the important role their father, Prince Charles, had for them in the days following Diana's death.
Burrell claimed that Diana wrote him a chilling letter saying that she thought she was in danger and was anxious that Prince Charles was plotting an "accident" so he could marry someone else.
- Finance Minister announces four mega bank mergers
- Apple to announce next-gen iPhones on September 10
- Nadal Prevents Another Millman Upset At US Open
- Coach Klopp plans one-year break after Liverpool stint
- Shawn Mendes apologises for old 'racially insensitive' tweets
- Danny Murphy predicts where Arsenal, Liverpool FC will finish this season
- Chelsea's nightmare scenarios in UEFA Champions League group stage draw today
- China unaware of alleged phone calls with the US
- Andrew Luck's decision leads the most surprising retirements in National Football League history
- Team USA rebounds from loss to beat Canada