The 31-year-old right-handed batsman bagged just 24 runs for India off 55 balls.
Rahkeem dismissed the Indian star Test batsman Cheteshwar Pujara picking up his maiden Test wicket.
West Indies struck in the first over after the interval, however, when Roach got one to straighten and brush Rahane's edge, and give debutant wicketkeeper Jahmar Hamilton his first Test dismissal. In the first four to five overs, the West Indies bowlers were striving very hard and India got off to a brisk start.
After winning the T20I and the ODI series, the Men in Blue won the first Test in Antigua by a huge margin of 318 runs and now lead the two-match series 1-0, the second of which will begin on Friday at the historic Sabina Park.
While India chose to go with the same playing XI, Jahmar Hamilton and Rahkeem Cornwall made their debuts for West Indies.
Coming in at 46-2, Kohli helped to stabilise the India innings as he and opener Mayank Agarwal put on a crucial 69-run partnership for the third wicket.
India have retained the same team which won so convincingly at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium as they seek a clean sweep of all the completed global matches of this campaign and also a first-ever sweep of a Test series in the Caribbean.
Vihari and Ishant Sharma (42 not out) shared unbeaten 77 runs for the eighth wicket to frustrate the West Indies after the post lunch session. He was doing a pre-match show when he complained of uneasiness.
India lost opener K.L. Rahul (13) early as Holder bowled a peach of a delivery to have him caught by Cornwall at first slip.
"I think Holder is bowling great areas, he is not giving you an inch". Richards was then escorted from the ground, with the aid of two volunteers, to the West Indies dressing room where he was then given medical aid.
- Markets Right Now: Health care leads gains on Wall Street
- New Huawei phones can't use Google apps, report says
- The final trailer for 'Joker' reveals the villain's dark backstory
- Shawn Mendes apologises for old 'racially insensitive' tweets
- Finance Minister announces four mega bank mergers
- Coach Klopp plans one-year break after Liverpool stint
- Chelsea's nightmare scenarios in UEFA Champions League group stage draw today
- Danny Murphy predicts where Arsenal, Liverpool FC will finish this season
- New Video Shows the Updated Border Wall is Working
- Fans expected to mark anniversary of Diana's death