Bernd Leno got a weak hand to Lamela's effort and palmed the ball into the grateful path of the onrushing Eriksen to tap home.
The Spurs captain, who had already scored one spot-kick in the Premier League clash, went down under a challenge from Sokratis Papastathopoulos in injury time at the Emirates Stadium. "We played with our heart, sometimes more than our head and we need the balance".
Kane came close to sealing the points for Tottenham when he struck the post but Arsenal became galvanised when Spanish midfielder Dani Ceballos came off the bench and hit a shot which keeper Hugo Lloris did well to tip over.
David Luiz gave away a penalty last week and was also at fault in yesterday's game and he said that he believes that the strikers did their job while them the defenders made a mistake that they shouldn't have done and the gooners will surely appreciate that he accepts his mistake.
"It was an fantastic match".
Jan Vertonghen broke his silence on his Tottenham omission after finally making his return to Mauricio Pochettino's side on Sunday.
Former Arsenal and Spurs defender Sol Campbell added: 'I feel, when you get within the field, clearly the ahead is in management so you've got to be watch out.
Both sides had their moments to grab the all-important victor in an pulsating, end-to-end finish to the game but the points were shared for a record 23rd draw in Premier League meetings between the two bitter rivals.
The England worldwide also felt he should have been awarded a second penalty. "You get on and move on". There has to be a moment when he thinks "I have to slow down here because I'm going to wipe him out" - but he never thinks about it at all.
"I think nothing is impossible in football, but the most important thing is that it is only 24 hour and I hope that everything will be clear for everyone".
- Corbyn backs nationwide protests against parliament shutdown
- Chinese Central Bank: China Will Not Launch A Cryptocurrency
- Hong Kong protesters target airport but planes are running
- Texas state lawmaker calls for 'praying for protection'
- Musk praises Tesla's China team
- Tips for airline travel ahead of Hurricane Dorian
- Townsend extends US Open run as Coco-Osaka showdown looms
- US Open 2019: Injury scare for Serena as Barty and Pliskova exit
- Rahkeem Cornwall delighted to claim Pujara as first Test victim
- Formula 2 driver Anthoine Hubert killed in race crash