Lyon cut a forlorn figure in the wake of Australia's agonising one-wicket defeat in Leeds, having been responsible for fumbling a run-out chance which would've sealed an incredible one-run win.
"So that Test match shifted and with that, the series".
"We've not bowled at him since Lord's, he's had a period of time without batting in the middle which is a bonus for us", Broad added.
The increasingly blustery conditions led to numerous frustrating hold-ups, the umpires even dispensing with the bails at one point, and made life awkward for England's bowlers. Ben Stokes played one of the greatest innings to seal one of the most dramatic victories and the momentum is well and truly with the hosts, who are [2.64] favourites to win the series ahead of the start of the fourth Test on Wednesday.
"I love talking to him about the game and learning off him, it's a great experience and he's a great player".
For the first time ever India completed a clean sweep of a Test series in the Caribbean by taking the second Test at Kingston's famed Sabina Park by a massive 257 runs. Australia had a really poor hour, they'll reflect on that and I think they got quite a few things wrong.
Australian selectors surprised many by dropping Usman Khawaja, opting to stick with the hardy Marnus Labuschagne in the 12-man squad, while the fast bowling rotation continues as Mitchell Starc comes back in to replace James Pattinson. "It was nearly like they (England) were running into the wind from both ends".
Steve Smith will return back to the team in the upcoming match after suffering an injury in the 2nd Test at Lord's by the bouncer bowled by Jofra Archer.
Marcus Harris, Warner's fellow left-handed opener, was then lbw to Broad (2-35 from 10 overs) for 13. The knock from Stokes may paper over a lot of frailties but England still have a lot of work to do.
- PM BoJo Threatens Pre-Brexit Snap Election if Remainers Vote Against Government
- Prince Harry Just Broke His Silence About That Private Jet Controversy
- Hurricane Dorian Pummels Bahamas, Killing 5 People
- China Has Lodged a Complaint Against US to WTO Over Tariffs
- US Says "Concerned" Over Rising Tensions On Israel-Lebanon Border
- Hurricane Dorian expected to turn
- David Luiz makes admission about his defending in game against Spurs
- Walmart to stop selling handgun ammunition
- Florida tourism feels impact of hurricane
- US Open 2019: Injury scare for Serena as Barty and Pliskova exit