The royal couple took heat from the press last month after they flew four private planes while on vacation to Spain and the French Riviera.
Later, in a Q&A session, the prince went further when asked about taking private travel.
"Travel has the unparalleled power to open people's minds to different cultures, new experiences and to have a profound appreciation for what our world has to offer", Prince Harry said in a statement.
"But for me, what it is is about balance", he added.
"You realize that as you have access, or a voice that people are willing to listen to, [it comes with] a lot of responsibility, which I take seriously", the duchess said.
"As I said, I am so incredibly proud of my wife and as every father and parent would ever say, your baby is absolutely fantastic, but this little thing is absolutely to die for", he said speaking to the media following Archie's birth.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle might be on the move.
Piers warned that Harry looked "defiant" yesterday when responding to accusations of hypocrisy over the private jet storm at a conference in Amsterdam.
Meghan and Harry jetted off overseas 11 times since July past year to carry out both private and official visits.
He told the programme: 'Harry is a lovely, lovely guy, I've known him for years, he's a credit to Britain, and Meghan too.
However, Harry added that being royal isn't necessarily an exception.
Earlier this summer, he and Meghan were photographed using a private jet with their son, Archie.
If Thomas Markle truly wants to fix his damaged relationship with his daughter, maybe a better approach would be to write her a letter rather than airing his complaints to the media.
The Duchess has chose to cut all ties following her father's public betrayals, sources close to the royal couple have revealed.
Prince Harry is supporting sustainable travel in the wake of his private jet drama.
August marked the beginning of public scrutiny over Harry and Meghan's method of travel, prompted by their various calls for action to members of the public.
"As tourism inevitably grows, it is critically important to accelerate the adoption of sustainable practices worldwide; and to balance this growth with the needs of the environment and the local population".
And in the September issue of British Vogue, co-edited by Meghan, Harry revealed during a conversation with Dr Jane Goodall he wasn't planning on having more than two children to avoid straining the environment.
- Brexit snap election might plumb further chaos
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam 'never tendered resignation to Beijing'
- As Dorian spins toward Florida, timing of northern turn will be key
- US Says "Concerned" Over Rising Tensions On Israel-Lebanon Border
- China Has Lodged a Complaint Against US to WTO Over Tariffs
- US Open 2019: Injury scare for Serena as Barty and Pliskova exit
- Osaka, crowd help tearful Coco cope with lopsided loss
- Woman shelters 97 dogs in her home during Hurricane Dorian
- 7-Year-Old Boy Becomes First Fatality of Hurricane Dorian
- David Luiz makes admission about his defending in game against Spurs