The Galaxy Fold will be available on 6 September in South Korea, with a United Kingdom launch following on 18 September.
After South Korea, the Galaxy Fold will be available in the US, UK, Germany, France, and Singapore among others. The colors available would be Cosmos Black and Space Silver.
As we get closer to the re-launch of Samsung's Galaxy Fold in the USA, the company has canceled all existing preorders. It's also launching a new Galaxy Fold Premiere Service to give customers in the States access to 24/7 premium customer service for the Galaxy Fold.
You may remember that one of the big issues with the original Galaxy Fold was the thin plastic screen protector, which had been - unbeknownst to press - integral to the design of the phone. They call it the Galaxy Fold. In the aftermath, Samsung chose to postpone the launch for a redesign.
The primary app that started first is placed on the left half side of the display, while the second and third apps that started later appear on the right half, top and bottom each.
The Galaxy Fold's original April launch was pushed back after reports that some reviewers' phones were breaking. The Multi-Active Window feature allows you to use multiple apps at the same time. The cover gets a 10 megapixel selfie camera, there are two front cameras when folded out (8 MP and 16 MP), and a triple camera array around back (16 MP and two 12 MP).
Specs-wise it is pretty much the same, although countries, where 5G networks are available, are lucky enough to get the Galaxy Fold enabled for next-gen gigabit speeds.
The world's largest smartphone vendor said the device would be priced at 2.398 million won ($1,977). Despite improved sales of lower-end phones, sluggish sales of high-end smartphones weakened its profitability.
The new product, however, will only be for sale on the Samsung's native South Korean market.
Samsung has not revealed its plans for the production volume of the Galaxy Fold, but it will not be a high volume model given the price.
- Gunman is deadly mass shooting in Odessa Texas identified
- Australia Bank on Smith to Register Win
- Samsung's next foldable phone will bend into a square like a wallet
- Novak Djokovic booed off court after retiring due to shoulder injury
- US Open blown wide open after Novak Djokovic retires
- Canada's Bianca Andreescu competes for place in US Open final
- Prince Harry Just Broke His Silence About That Private Jet Controversy
- David Luiz makes admission about his defending in game against Spurs
- Deadly shooting spree in Texas
- US Open 2019: Injury scare for Serena as Barty and Pliskova exit