According to a latest consumer survey by New York-based 451 Research, among business buyers who plan to purchase smartphones in the September quarter, 83 per cent plan to purchase iPhones. The company will roll it out in November 1.
Launching on November 1, Apple has priced Apple TV Plus at just $4.99 a month. The trailer at the event was one of the closest looks we've gotten yet at an original show for the service.
The company delivered strong growth from digital content and services that include its Apple Pay and Apple Music, along with wearables and accessories like the Apple Watch and Air Pods. Expanding into video streaming is part of that effort.
Apple has partnered with big-time game developers, like Annapurna Interactive, Bossa Studios, Cartoon Network, Finji, Konami, LEGO, SEGA, Snowman, ustwo games, and a number of other game studios.
The Apple Watch Series 5 will have an always-on display, an 18-hour battery life and global emergency calling in over 150 countries.
Access to Apple TV Plus will be available through its Apple TV app on the company's iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and iPod Touch devices. It'll now read messages to AirPod wearers too, with support for both Apple's new WhatsApp-like Messages app and third-party services such as WhatsApp and Messenger.
Apple made the first serious announcement of their upcoming streaming service, Apple TV+ back in March. That has put more pressure on Apple to generate revenue from a services division that will soon include a video service called Apple TV Plus, which the company may also describe in more detail Tuesday.
- Canada: Hurricane Dorian's sting in the tail leaves 500,000 without power
- Mercedes boss criticises Ferrari's Leclerc over controversial move
- ISRO Scientists Analysing Data From Vikram Lander, Efforts To Re-establish Contact Underway
- Saudi Arabia wants to enrich uranium for nuclear power, says minister
- Trump fires national security adviser; John Bolton says he resigned
- Australia Bank on Smith to Register Win
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex skip Queen's traditional Balmoral summer holiday
- Xiaomi unveils 30W wireless charging technology
- Second US death linked to vaping is reported in Oregon
- UK Lawmakers Reject PM Johnson's Request to Hold an Early Election