The video displays Google latest camera phone and boasts that you can take photos "Even in the dark", using the company's Night Sight feature, and boasts that "You even get the stars" with the new astro functionality.
Don't be surprised if you see even more Google Pixel 4 hands on leaks coming out over the next few weeks. There's an actual working Pixel 4 that is on sale at a Vietnamese store and they're selling it for over $1000.
According to the screen showed in the video, it looks like the Smooth Display will be able to automatically move between 60Hz and 90Hz refresh rates.
So now that we have these videos, there is still quite a bit that we don't understand afterall. Of course, October 15 is still more than a month away so this is likely a clue to the launch of the Pixel 4 launch date.
A series of videos and posts from various Asian sources seemingly show off the phone in near-finished glory. The bezel houses an Apple-like Face ID system, and Soli radar sensors that enable motion sensing.
A separate report by 91Mobiles suggest that the Pixel 4 XL (the larger of the two upcoming Pixel 4 phones) will likely sport a 6.23-inch display which is ever so smaller than the 6.3-inch display on last year's Pixel 3 XL. Previously, it was reported that Pixel 4 XL will get Quad HD+ display whereas Pixel 4 may carry a 5.7-inch Full HD+ OLED display.
We can also see the new camera app interface which shows off a new way of getting into the settings for each image type.
- Xiaomi unveils 30W wireless charging technology
- UK Lawmakers Reject PM Johnson's Request to Hold an Early Election
- This Google Pixel 4 Assistant Feature Will Hold Calls For You
- Fournier, Gobert lead as France eliminates Team USA from World Cup
- At least five dead in US from vaping-related lung disease
- As vaping-linked mortality spikes in US, Israel issues dire warning
- Apple Watch Series 5 launched, price starts at Rs 40,990
- Trump fires national security adviser; John Bolton says he resigned
- England vs. Kosovo - Football Match Report
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex skip Queen's traditional Balmoral summer holiday