Brady's comments came after Brown was accused of sexual assault by his former trainer, Britney Taylor, in a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday. Two incidents were said to happen in the same month of June 2017, while the other one was said to have happened nearly a year later in 2018.
Brown's accuser published a series of graphic messages in the report with Brown repeatedly calling her a "weak b*tch", and a "sick a** h* strong *Drew Rosenhaus appeared on ESPN's 'Coast to Coast" program on Wednesday denying all sexual assault allegations that were included in the disturbing lawsuit against Brown.
On the flip side, Brown and his legal team have announced their intentions to countersue Taylor on all accounts, pleading his innocence in the civil suit of all alleged charges, and instead suggesting that Taylor and her family are merely looking for an easy financial windfall by levying these accusations against him.
Brown's accuser and her her lawyer, meanwhile, will meet with National Football League officials next week, a source with knowledge of the case told CNN.
Brown is expected to be on the field for the Patriots on Sunday against Miami.
Darien Brown Dolli Difference
Heitner claims Taylor asked Brown to invest $1.6 million dollars in a business project she was working on.
If Zappala does decide to look into Brown's case, that would just be standard procedure, according to the DA's office.
The league could place Brown on the commissioner's exempt list. The NFL has declined to comment but will be opening an investigation into the matter.
What does sexual assault lawsuit filed against Brown mean? "What I want to emphasize is Antonio takes these allegations very seriously".
Brown was originally traded from Pittsburgh to Oakland in the offseason. Ben Watson's No. 84 and Gunner Olszewski's No. 80 weren't available for Brown because they are not allowed to change numbers after the start of the season.
The NFL and the Patriots have decisions to make in the upcoming days.
- Apple Watch Series 5 launched with always-on screen
- Launches on November 1 at $4.99/€4.99 a month
- Fournier, Gobert lead as France eliminates Team USA from World Cup
- What time is the third Democratic presidential debate? Lineup, channel and more
- Xiaomi unveils 30W wireless charging technology
- At least five dead in US from vaping-related lung disease
- Canada: Hurricane Dorian's sting in the tail leaves 500,000 without power
- Rafael Nadal defeats Daniil Medvedev to take U.S. Open title
- Liberal election plane damaged after media bus drives under wing
- Trump fires national security adviser; John Bolton says he resigned