The 38-year-old Duchess of Sussex officially ended her maternity leave on Thursday, attending the launch of her Smart Set capsule collection in collaboration with Smart Works charity. She donned two items from the collection - a white button-down shirt designed by Nonoo and tapered black trousers from Jigsaw.
The capsule line includes the shirt, plants, a blazer, a dress, and a purse. Instead of using professional models, they worked with three women who had successfully found jobs with the help of Smart Works.
Meghan, who became the patron of Smart Works in January, said in a statement: "Since moving to the United Kingdom, it has been deeply important to me to meet with communities and organizations on the ground doing meaningful work and to try to do whatever I can to help them amplify their impact".
See how Meghan's new collection is similar to her past outfits below...
Meghan was wearing two of Princess Diana's accessories for today's event: a pair of butterfly-shaped earrings, and a gold bracelet.
I thought, this is going to be classics and essentials.
"Today is about fashion not food, but this is a similar project because both have women helping women at their core", she said.
This isn't the first time she's worn these earrings and bracelet together. Kate Stephens, CEO of Smart Works, said: "The capsule collection will give us the staples we need for our clients in centres across the country for the next six months".
"It was simply final September that we launched the "Collectively" cookbook with the ladies of the Hubb Kitchen in Grenfell".
Smart Works dress at Marks & Spencer, $35. She also sported a gold and blue stone bangle on her wrist - another item from Diana's personal collection.
"It's also the same vein of work my husband and I will continue doing - really strong community-based projects, and this is something we will be excited to share more about next year when we launch our foundation Sussex Royal in 2020".
Markle sat courtside in Williams' box at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, New York, and cheered on her longtime friend, who unfortunately lost to Andreescu.
"Her smiles are very direct, involving the kind of knowing head-tilt of recognition that suggests she's happy to be back at work".
- Apple Arcade, iPhone 11 and Giant Network headline Apple Special Event
- Saudi Arabia wants to enrich uranium for nuclear power, says minister
- Tom Brady's destruction of Steelers defense exposes communication problems
- Apple Watch Series 5 launched, price starts at Rs 40,990
- Liberal election plane damaged after media bus drives under wing
- Fournier, Gobert lead as France eliminates Team USA from World Cup
- At least five dead in US from vaping-related lung disease
- Launches on November 1 at $4.99/€4.99 a month
- Bahamas evacuees told to get off ferry headed to the U.S.
- Medical Professionals Warn Vaping Could Make You More Susceptible to Flu