As the fall debate inches closer and the 2020 campaign rolls on, time will tell whether the mainstream media prefers one candidate over the others, but as Biden's camp alleged, the nomination could be tilted towards either Warren or Sanders.
Warren has polling momentum, which may make her more of a target for other candidates. That goal is hard, however, with 10 voices competing for time on stage.
At the same time, it's not clear how many people will tune in.
Biden, in fact, will be standing right between Warren and Bernie Sanders.
CNN's latest poll, also published Wednesday, shows Biden slipping among likely Democratic primary voters from 29 per cent in August now to 24 per cent - but that poll still had him leading the pack of 20. None of the other contenders reaches double digits in most polls at this point.
"If you are any of the bottom seven, you have to say something or do something to stand out".
Beyond the economy, three topics - gun control, climate change and health care - are shaping up as defining issues for Democrats, at least in the early stages of the campaign, and they will likely be addressed at length at the debate.
"Well, I helped organize that affair, and I though her attack was extremely hypocritical because almost 20 of us who attended the Biden fundraiser had also given her $2,000 or more in 2018 at close-door fundraisers in "swanky" locations", he said. Kamala Harris; entrepreneur Andrew Yang; former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke; and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro. And O'Rourke and Castro have what some might consider home-state advantage, as both are from Texas.
"This is a great opportunity for me".
Numerous candidates left off the stage have grumbled about the Democratic National Committee doubling the fundraising and polling requirements from the first two debates.
And although Klobuchar's campaign has attracted donors from across the country, no state has given in greater numbers than Minnesota, according to the most recent round of campaign finance reports, filed in July. That ensures two nights of Democratic debates again next month.
- Bahamas evacuees told to get off ferry headed to the U.S.
- Rafael Nadal defeats Daniil Medvedev to take U.S. Open title
- Launches on November 1 at $4.99/€4.99 a month
- Trump plans ban on all flavored e-cigarettes
- U.S. House panel to consider formalizing Trump impeachment probe
- Ranking for Third Year in a Row
- Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country - South African President
- Saudi Arabia wants to enrich uranium for nuclear power, says minister
- Apple Watch Series 5 launched, price starts at Rs 40,990
- Fournier, Gobert lead as France eliminates Team USA from World Cup