Lenovo-owned Motorola on Monday launched a new budget smartphone in India.
The connectivity options on the new Moto E6s is carried out by Bluetooth, WCDMA band, WiFi, MicroSD USB port, Global Positioning System and more. This will also make India the first country to see the launch of the company's first-ever smart TV. On the back, the phone comes with a dual camera setup.
Motorola says the rebrand from Moto E6 Plus internationally to Moto E6S in India was done exclusively on the basis of the storage variant launched in the country.
Well, the Moto E6s will be an affordable smartphone with dual cameras at its rear, an octa-core MediaTek processor, 4GB RAM and support for up to 512GB of additional storage space.
Motorola's TV is set to take on Xiaomi's Mi TV and OnePlus' upcoming OnePlus TV. The phone runs stock Android Pie, with the only two additions being the Motorola Notifications and FM radio apps. We were able to spend some time with the Moto E6s prior to its official launch, and here's what we think about this phone so far.
Well, Motorola is going all out with its smart TV lineup and kicking off its smart TV lineup with six different models - starting from the 32-inch HDR TV to the 65-inch UHD TV. For security purposes, the company is offering Face unlock and fingerprint reader.
The details regarding the price of Moto E6S in India are still unknown. Since this will be a smart TV it is most likely to come running on the Android platform.
The 6.1-inch HD+ display turned out to be decent, with acceptable sunlight legibility and overall quality, but viewing angles are not all that good, and colour accuracy is also a little off.
The Motorola TVs are powered by Mali 450 GPU, 2.25 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory. Users will be able to access Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar and other popular streaming services as well.
One of Moto's selling point for the new TVs is that they ship with a Bluetooth-enabled double joystick gamepad. The Smart TV comes with a starting price tag of Rs 13,999 and it will be available for purchase from Flipkart starting from September 29, 2019.
- Fournier, Gobert lead as France eliminates Team USA from World Cup
- Genius iPhone 11 Pro parody video is hilarious work of art
- Former UK leader Cameron blasts Boris Johnson, Michael Gove
- 2,500 People Missing in Bahamas After Hurricane Dorian
- Trump plans ban on all flavored e-cigarettes
- Apple Arcade, iPhone 11 and Giant Network headline Apple Special Event
- Apple Watch Series 5 launched, price starts at Rs 40,990
- UK Labour leader Corbyn: I am ready to fight an election
- Medical Professionals Warn Vaping Could Make You More Susceptible to Flu
- At least five dead in US from vaping-related lung disease