India's foreign minister says he expects Pakistan-controlled Kashmir to one day become Indian territory, fanning the flames of an escalating territorial dispute between the two nuclear rivals.
As the prime minister turned 69 on Tuesday, he began the day with a visit to the Statue of Unity and the Sardar Sarovar Dam on the river Narmada in his home state of Gujarat.
"I call on the Indian government to end the human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir as immediately as possible", he said.
"There is a strong link between domestic and foreign policy".
Qureshi said India did its utmost to link Kashmiris struggle with terrorism, adding it even tried to block UN Security Council " s session but failed.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi challenged Indian PM Narendra Modi to hold a plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir to validate claims of his decision of annexation of Jammu and Kashmir as per wishes of people. Happy birthday, dear Prime Minister!
Controversial preacher Zakir Naik is wanted by Indian authorities since 2016 for alleged money laundering and inciting extremism through hate speeches, has also been banned from holding any public rally in Malaysia. May you always be blessed with good health in life. The event is expected to witness a participation of more than 50,000 people, mostly Indian Americans.
PM Narendra Modi will be addressing a community event in Houston on 22nd September 2019.
"Finally, communities, countries develop a reputation", he said when asked about the message that Trump's attendance at the Houston event would send to Pakistan. "My point is our ability, our appetite to shape the global agenda is much more now than before".
He said Indian voice is now heard much more on global stage, be it at G20 summit or at climate conferences.
Besides them, the owner of a bakery named Atul Bakery was so in awe of PM Modi's efforts at keeping the country united that he announced the distribution of free nutritious food packets to 12,000 children enrolled at 370 schools in tribal belts, reported News18.
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Iran: No Talk with USA at Any Level
- Day 1: UAW Workers Man Picket Line Wentzville GM Plant
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Oil slips as market assesses fallout from Saudi attack
- Russian Federation warns of war possibility after Saudi oil attacks
- OnePlus 7T Series With 90Hz Screens Officially Launching on October 10
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Saudi Oil Attacks: Saudis say global market won't be affected