Lee, 23, is blind, autistic and suffers from Addison's Disease.
Do not read on unless you've watched Wednesday's finale of America's Got Talent. The choir auditioned for the 14th season of America's Got Talent, where Simon Cowell, Julianne Hough, Gabrielle Union, Howie Mandel, and host Terry Crews followed in their talent search, to showcase unique performers.
The group amazed the judges with their rendition of Steve Winwood's Higher Love, (later covered by Whitney Houston), in the semi-finals and promised something bigger and better for last night's show.
After weeks of competition, Lee has been crowned the champion of season 14. "It actually has saved his life playing music". Ryan Niemiller and... WWE wrestler Chris Jericho? Through his comedy, he shares a unique view of the world through his eyes. Acrobatic dance group V. Unbeatable and vocal group Voices of Service placed fourth and fifth, respectively.
Almost all the judges struggled to maintain their composure while giving their feedback, with Simon Cowell admitting he was especially struck by the performance. "You are genuinely one of the most extraordinary people and talents we've had the great fortune to have on any show we've ever made. That would have been a Golden Buzzer". Either way, there's a lot of talent here in these 10 finalists.
Lang Lang dazzled on the piano before being joined by Emanne Beasha. Kodi and his mother spoke EXCLUSIVELY with HL about what he'd do with the $1 million prize, their unimaginable "AGT" journey, and extra.
- OnePlus 7T Series With 90Hz Screens Officially Launching on October 10
- Duane 'Dog' Chapman 'under doctor's care' after health scare in Colorado
- Vermont to fight Trump plan to revoke California emissions standards
- Oil prices spike after attack on Saudi facility
- Bermuda gets ready for pass by Category 3 Hurricane Humberto
- OnePlus 7T design shown off in official images
- Voting begins in Israel election seen as referendum on Netanyahu
- Cabinet Approves Ordinance to Ban E-Cigarettes, E-Hookahs
- Fed makes second straight rate cut, splits on further action
- Iran: No Talk with USA at Any Level