Just like the new iPhone 11 Pro series, iPad Pro will also be able to shoot ultra-wide shots to cram-in skyscrapers or big group shots that would otherwise leave buildings (or treasured friends and family members) cut out of the frame.
The same thing for RAM.
Yep, the iPhone 11 Pro Max delivers 33% longer battery life than the XS Max because its battery is 25% larger, and the screen or chipset are about 10% more efficient than before.
Know everything about the newly launched products of Apple
The map below provides a rough comparison of prices of the iPhone 11 across the world, in relation to the "standard" United States price. That's what most people care about, and Apple has really delivered here.
There's one area in particular where Apple's new iPhone 11 cameras are showing the biggest performance gains, and it's all thanks to Google. And checking models from iPhone 6s and later versions does prove that iPhone 11 also has the same, Intel-based menu configuration. However, the iPhone 11 is the one to watch out for especially because of the success of its predecessor, iPhone XR. Not only is Night Mode on the iPhone 11 said to be better than the Pixel 3 (per early reviews), many are saying that the iPhone 11 boasts the best smartphone camera available on the market today.
Moving forward to the main attraction of the event, iPhone 11, Tom Cook unveiled a trio of new smartphones that includes $699 iPhone 11, the $999 iPhone 11 Pro and the $1,099 iPhone 11 Pro Max. There is also a new deep fusion feature that will take 4 stills before you hit the shutter button and 4 after and merge them in less than a second will give a very very high-quality image.
- California vows fightback after Trump voids state's right to set emissions rules
- Vermont to fight Trump plan to revoke California emissions standards
- Saved By The Bell Is Getting A Sequel - Here's Who's Coming Back
- Bermuda gets ready for pass by Category 3 Hurricane Humberto
- Huawei Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro arrive - but without Google services
- Fed makes second straight rate cut, splits on further action
- Call of Duty: Mobile launches October 1, will have battle royale mode
- Huawei debuts phone without Google apps as U.S. sanctions bite
- Photo of Justin Trudeau appearing in ‘brownface’ published by Time Magazine
- Cabinet Approves Ordinance to Ban E-Cigarettes, E-Hookahs