Anybody expecting an interrogation of Ed Woodward worthy of his Watergate namesake, as Manchester United revealed their latest financial results, has not listened in on one of these conference calls before.
The club also announced ten new or renewed global sponsorship deals during that period, taking their annual sponsorship revenue to UK£173 million (US$216.2 million).
United continue to perform well off the field though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made a modest start to the Premier League season and already lie 10 points adrift of leaders Liverpool after only six matches.
The club finished sixth in the domestic league under former United striker Solskjaer.
West Ham United beat Man United 2-0 at home on Sunday which now means that the London side are now unbeaten in their last five league games. And there was also an exceptional £19.6 million expense for the sacking of manager Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff in December.
Adam Mckola is our guest on this weeks Premier League Preview, so be sure to check that out when it's released on Friday for plenty of in-depth chat about the Premier League fixtures with Emma Jones and Statman Dave!
"It is important we are patient while Ole and the team build for the future". The 23-year-old attacker joined the club in 2015 and has gone on to make over 175 appearances for the club, scoring 50 goals.
United announced a revenue of $781 million for a year ago, with a profit of over $62 million. I want to impose myself and impose what I can do, and not just show the fans but show the club what I am here for really.
- Walmart Officially Bans E-Cigarettes
- UK Labour chief Corbyn: I will serve full term if made PM
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces official impeachment inquiry of Trump
- Dutch-based holidaymakers 'will not lose out' from Thomas Cook collapse
- Worlds best female footballer Rapinoe dedicates Federation Internationale de Football Association award to her female lover
- Britain joins USA in blaming Iran for Saudi oil attacks
- Pakistan trolls Imran Khan, compares his and PM Modi's reception in US
- Oil gains on Saudi supply disruption, Mideast tensions
- Israel Vote Deadlock Confirmed After Near-Complete Official Poll Results
- Teen climate activist tells United Nations leaders 'we will never forgive you'