She opted to wear her hair tied back for the outing.
On Tuesday, Meghan and Harry told wellwishers in Cape Town that their baby son has been enjoying his visit to the city. She saw the play mat, she said, 'Let's get these babies on the ground.' She sat on the ground with us.
The human rights activist and cleric has suffered health problems in recent years and afterwards his daughter said about her father: "He is doing Ok".
The nearly five-month-old was being held by Meghan Markle when they met with Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Wednesday, and fans couldn't believe how much he's turned into a mini version of his dad, especially when you compare it to baby photos!
Harry then heads to Angola, visiting the landmine clearance project where famous photographs of his late mother, Princess Diana, were taken during her campaign to ban landmines.
More images from Heritage Day in Bo Kaap.
Hello reported that during a visit to the District Six Museum on Monday, Prince Harry told a member of the crowd that the flight had left Archie "exhausted".
The couple will reunite for the final day of the tour on Wednesday, October 2, where they will meet local youth and entrepreneurs in a township near Johannesburg.
Later today Meghan and Harry will embark on separate, solo visits.
Fans took notice earlier this year at the Trooping the Colour when the Duchess redesigned her engagement ring.
The royal later changed into a $120 black, belted Everlane jumpsuit while meeting with charitable groups The Woodstock Exchange and mothers2mothers; she previously wore the jumpsuit while working on her September British Vogue cover, according to Bazaar.
- Skipper De Kock delighted with Proteas Twenty20 fightback
- UK Labour chief Corbyn: I will serve full term if made PM
- Dutch-based holidaymakers 'will not lose out' from Thomas Cook collapse
- Archie going on royal tour to South Africa
- Jodie Comer scores maiden Emmy for 'Killing Eve'
- Indian PM Modi appears with US President Donald Trump at US rally
- Fritz puts World on brink of first Laver Cup
- Yemeni Govt. Dismisses Houthi Declaration of Ending Attacks against Saudi Arabia
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Trump ordered delay in $400 military aid to Ukraine before call