Moore said the incident occurred shortly after her divorce with actor Ashton Kutcher. Before filming, however, Moore attended rehab at the bidding of the director and producer, which Moore says was "a profound gift that they gave me". Moore referred to the split as "devastating" during her interview with Diane Sawyer. She's even "proud" of the way things turned out.
Moore said "certainly emotionally" it felt like it was a very close call. They got married about four months later. Demi had a total of three marriages. But the union was not without its hiccups.
An earlier version of this article said Moore's mother was back in her life.
However, on Tuesday on Twitter, Jon said he did NOT lose his virginity to Demi, as he first had sex in high school.
She said, [I'm] "sharing of myself in a way" so that hopefully it "can elevate or open someone else to loving themselves a little bit better".
"I remember using my fingers, the small fingers of a child, to dig the pills my mother had tried to swallow, out of her mouth", Moore revealed. "But I didn't, and neither did he". It was Ashton's infidently that she claims ultimately caused their divorce.
Ironically, she went on to marry Cryer's Two and a Half Men co-star Ashton Kutcher.
It is reported that Demi has also written about her suffering a miscarriage while dating Ashton Kutcher. But they too had issues.
"Bruce insisted that he thought everything about me was lovely: he wrapped my fear and anxiety in his love", notes Moore, as she recalls meeting the Moonlighting actor shortly after she broke off her engagement to Emilio Estevez.
However, the That '70s Show star's social media posts suggest he is unhappy with her claims. "So when he expressed his fantasy of bringing a third person into our bed, I didn't say no".
Moore attempted to break away from her troubled youth by taking up acting, saying she had a "fake it till you make it" mindset and the confidence that she didn't have anything to lose.
'I was strangely flooded with shame, I couldn't shake the feeling that this whole thing was somehow my fault'.
- Natural disaster of 6.3 magnitude hits Delhi, north India, epicentre in Pakistan
- Archie going on royal tour to South Africa
- Trump Urged Ukraine Leader To Investigate Joe Biden, Transcript Reveals
- UK Labour chief Corbyn: I will serve full term if made PM
- Manchester United post record revenue of $780 million
- Jodie Comer scores maiden Emmy for 'Killing Eve'
- Fresh call for polls expected after Johnson's court rebuke
- Saudi Arabia blocks United Nations oceans report over 1.5C global warming cap
- Toilet controversy: India's Modi ignores protests to collect Gates award
- Tremors felt in Delhi-NCR region, neighbouring areas