"This new iPad with iPadOS takes everything people love about our most popular iPad and makes it even better for creating, learning, working and playing". This will allow an iPhone user to point his handset in the direction of another iPhone to put the latter device at the top of his AirDrop list.
If you haven't already enabled automatic updates, you can download the software by heading to Settings System Software Updates Update Software.
iOS 13.1 includes bug fixes and improvements, including AirDrop with Ultra Wideband technology on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max, suggested automations in the Shortcuts app, and the ability to share ETA in Maps.
We all know that iOS 13.1 is the most talked about iOS right now. A little prep work ahead of time could help you avoid major headaches.
Feeling lucky? You can get the updates now over the air.
The iPhone 11 lineup features a new U1 chip, which is used for enhanced location tracking and spatial awareness, as well as upgrades the old Airdrop feature. You might find the fix you've been looking for. However, this time, they just haven't kept themselves to fixing bugs but has gone ahead with features which weren't formerly available in iOS 13.
It has exclusively been a couple of days since Apple rolled out iOS 13, and some purple flags have already been raised.
- United Kingdom prime minister compares Brexit to Prometheus’ plight with liver-eating eagle
- GM Layoffs 700 More Canadian Workers Due To UAW Strike
- Worlds best female footballer Rapinoe dedicates Federation Internationale de Football Association award to her female lover
- Whistleblower: White House tried to 'lock down' call details
- Manchester United post record revenue of $780 million
- 'Game of Thrones' Emmy Snubs Actresses - Who Should Have Won?
- Meghan Markle emulates Princess Diana in South Africa
- Thomas Cook bosses scrutinized over high salaries as repatriation ramps up
- Fresh call for polls expected after Johnson's court rebuke
- Natural disaster of 6.3 magnitude hits Delhi, north India, epicentre in Pakistan