The whistleblower's complaint paints a picture of a White House scrambling to hide damaging information about the president, including the July call in which he pressed Ukraine's leader for help investigating Mr Biden.
Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield said in the statement that the new ad campaign is proof that Trump is "in a panic".
On Friday, he targeted the complainant, a Central Intelligence Agency officer, tweeting: "Sounding more and more like the so-called Whistleblower isn't a Whistleblower at all". "The President, yesterday, of Ukraine said there was no pressure put on him whatsoever".
U.S. President Donald Trump was attending meetings at United Nations headquarters in NY the day it was announced that he would become the subject of an impeachment hearing.
The president accused Democrats of a "witch hunt", the same as the 22-month Russian Federation investigation by former special counsel Robert Mueller. "We used to handle it a little differently than we do now".
"They will take the time that they need and we won't have the calendar be the arbiter", she said in an interview with MSNBC. But she added: "It doesn't have to drag on". The transcript was released by the White House on Wednesday.
"My call was flawless", Trump said.
His advisers, however, have confirmed some details of the whistleblower's complaint, but offered different explanations for the White House's actions.
The House Intelligence Committee - one of several House committees handling the impeachment inquiry - could start hearings as early as this coming week.
The ordeal began with a phone call between President Trump and the president of Ukraine Volodymyr Zolenskiy.
"He completely changed the words to make it sound disgusting, and me sound guilty", Trump said. An IMF delegation left Ukraine on Friday without finalizing an agreement. Not one of the allegations in opposition to Biden or his son Hunter, who labored for a Ukrainian fuel firm, have been substantiated.
- Macron says conditions in place for Trump, Rouhani talks
- Marvel cancels plans for live-action ‘Ghost Rider’ series
- Demi Moore says she was raped at 15, Entertainment News & Top Stories
- Pulp diction: Amazon's Alexa to feature Samuel L. Jackson's voice
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Trump can’t seem to let go of desire to arbitrate on Kashmir
- Prince Harry retraces Princess Diana’s steps with walk through Angola minefield
- OnePlus TV Netflix app release date may get postponed to 2020
- Unai Emery appoints Granit Xhaka as first-choice Arsenal captain
- China wants to make trade deal 'very badly'