This week against the Browns, those issues will need to be fixed against Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry. Cleveland is one game back of division-leading Baltimore (2-1). Ingram busts through a play later for 18 yards before consecutive sacks and a missed throw to Brown force the Ravens to kick a field goal to tie it up.
With the Browns 1-2 as they head to Baltimore this Sunday after an offseason of hype, the only way to stop the comments, from Ryan or anyone, will be to start stringing together wins. "I'd love to be an offensive coordinator here", Ryan said of Cleveland.
In defense of the Browns and quarteback Baker Mayfield, likely the current face of the franchise, hot takes and fiery quotes seem to follow them.
Browns defensive coordinator Steve Wilks, Bovada's #2 betting choice to be coaching the team in Week 8, was dumped previous year by the Arizona Cardinals after going 3-13 in his lone season at the helm.
The Browns NEVER play well in Baltimore, or against head coach John Harbaugh, either. Instead, the Ravens' defense was absolutely awful in every conceivable way and the offense failed to get much going as they lose to the Browns, 40-25.
The Browns have struggled, losing both of their home games. Jackson has completed 63 percent of his passes for seven touchdowns through three games and a 113.9 passer rating, while averaging 6.4 yards per carry and scoring one touchdown.
Williams practiced all week, but the team added him to the injury report Saturday and said he was questionable for the game because of a knee ailment.
Ryan had more than a couple things to complain about while discussing Mayfield on ESPN's "Get Up" on Monday after the Browns fell to the Rams. "It is just people talking".
Coach Kitchens says the team's first divisional match-up of the season is very important.
OBJ led the team in receptions on Sunday with six catches for 56 yards, but he failed to reach the endzone and wasn't much of a factor at all down the stretch. If they can do that, Mayfield can look comfortable and not bail in a clean pocket, and the defense continues to play well, the Browns will once again put the rest of the National Football League on notice. "I promise you that".
- McDonald's Tests New Beyond Meat Plant-Based Burger In Canada
- Scotland defeated by Ireland in tournament opener
- Macron says conditions in place for Trump, Rouhani talks
- Movie theaters ban masks, costumes at 'Joker' screenings
- United Kingdom prime minister compares Brexit to Prometheus’ plight with liver-eating eagle
- Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani says critics trying to 'destroy' him on Ukraine
- Kevin Feige Developing Star Wars Movie for Disney
- Marvel cancels plans for live-action ‘Ghost Rider’ series
- Related deaths in Florida, Georgia bring nationwide to 12
- The Last of Us Remastered Headlines PlayStation Plus Games for October