Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West isn't going to make fans wait much longer for his new studio album.
The "Jesus Is King" album was meant to arrive on Friday and was pushed back to Sunday but had yet to surface as of midmorning.
The reunion of the two marks a historic moment as No Malice dedicated his life to Christianity and has not been heard next to King Push frequently.
Kim Kardashian announced that the rapper will hold listening events in Chicago and NY on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, following which the album will become available for fans. However, lucky ticket holders who attended the gathering, dubbed Jesus Is King: A Kanye West Experience, enjoyed a sneak preview of the long-awaited gospel album. "Just a few final tweaks to the mixes", Kim wrote, adding a prayer hand emoji.
This summer, a collection of West songs leaked online, with many fans attributing them as Yandhi tracks. The delay has prompted some fans to take to social media begging for news. "Doors will open to the Grand Lobby starting at 6:30 p.m".
Afterward, West began to show increase in his Christian faith, posting to Twitter about Jesus and Bible emojis.
"I think it was impossible for anyone to leave unchanged, no matter what you believe", said Tidmore, 23.
- Pulp diction: Amazon's Alexa to feature Samuel L. Jackson's voice
- Steven Gerrard 'surprised and flattered' about Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool endorsement
- Peloton pedals its way to the high end of its IPO price
- Marvel cancels plans for live-action ‘Ghost Rider’ series
- China wants to make trade deal 'very badly'
- Tony Romo may skip National Football League game Sunday so he can golf
- Related deaths in Florida, Georgia bring nationwide to 12
- McConnell Urged Trump To Release The Ukraine Call Memo
- McDonald's Tests New Beyond Meat Plant-Based Burger In Canada
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro prices slashed for Amazon Great India Sale