Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West isn't going to make fans wait much longer for his new studio album.
The "Jesus Is King" album was meant to arrive on Friday and was pushed back to Sunday but had yet to surface as of midmorning.
The reunion of the two marks a historic moment as No Malice dedicated his life to Christianity and has not been heard next to King Push frequently.
Kim Kardashian announced that the rapper will hold listening events in Chicago and NY on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, following which the album will become available for fans. However, lucky ticket holders who attended the gathering, dubbed Jesus Is King: A Kanye West Experience, enjoyed a sneak preview of the long-awaited gospel album. "Just a few final tweaks to the mixes", Kim wrote, adding a prayer hand emoji.
This summer, a collection of West songs leaked online, with many fans attributing them as Yandhi tracks. The delay has prompted some fans to take to social media begging for news. "Doors will open to the Grand Lobby starting at 6:30 p.m".
Afterward, West began to show increase in his Christian faith, posting to Twitter about Jesus and Bible emojis.
"I think it was impossible for anyone to leave unchanged, no matter what you believe", said Tidmore, 23.
- Pulp diction: Amazon's Alexa to feature Samuel L. Jackson's voice
- Tesla Adds Spotify, Netflix, YouTube and Hulu Support
- Unai Emery appoints Granit Xhaka as first-choice Arsenal captain
- Movie theaters ban masks, costumes at 'Joker' screenings
- THC May Play a Role in Vaping Deaths and Illnesses — CDC
- Related deaths in Florida, Georgia bring nationwide to 12
- Steven Gerrard 'surprised and flattered' about Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool endorsement
- Prince Harry retraces Princess Diana’s steps with walk through Angola minefield
- Apple Warns Of Keyboard Bug Hack
- OnePlus TV Netflix app release date may get postponed to 2020