As models filed onto the Grand Palais runway in Paris during the Chanel show, a woman, clad in a houndstooth suit and black hat, decided it was her turn to walk.
Benoliel has a history of similar stunts, including last week, at another Fashion Week show. There, the crasher was reportedly chased off site by actual security guards, as WWD reports. The information supply famous that in her YouTube biography, S'Infiltre labels herself an "infiltrator" and "usurper".
After the show, Cardi B, who was in attendance, reacted to the runway crasher, saying, "I got a little scared when homegirl flew out there".
The same woman may also have gatecrashed a Paris show by the lingerie brand Etam last week.
The supermodel stands in front of S'Infiltre to block her path before taking her arm and escorting her off the raised catwalk. But Hadid moved swiftly, blocking her before she ever had a chance to join the lineup and placing her hand firmly on the woman's shoulder. She glanced out to the audience as if to make sure someone was filming.
"The rooftops of Paris evoke the New Wave for me", she said.
She added at the time: "I played volleyball, and my coaches talked about muscle memory". Entry to a Chanel show always requires a formal ticket and also ID.
Viard took up the helm at Chanel following the passing of Karl Kagerfeld.
- Movie theaters ban masks, costumes at 'Joker' screenings
- Freddie Kitchens responds to Rex Ryan's 'asinine' statement on Baker Mayfield
- Ex-Dallas cop Amber Guyger guilty in neighbor's death
- Cops probe pro-Hong Kong protest in KL
- Disgruntled Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey reportedly calls in sick
- Trump sought Australia's help on Russia probe origins
- SpaceX's Starship halves come together ahead of a big event
- Dire conclusions for oceans in new climate report
- Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Documentary Film Coming Next Month
- DoorDash reports data breach affecting 4.9 million people