Joe Biden's presidential campaign says President Donald Trump is "lying about the one Democrat he doesn't want to face" in the first new spot to be included in the former vice president's $6 million broadcast and digital advertising push across the four early-voting states.
The chairmen of the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees sent the following document request to the VP on Friday, demanding he cough them up by October 15.
President Trump and Zelensky have denied any pressure to look into the Biden family was applied and the White House, in a nod to transparency, released the transcript of leaders' July 25th conversation last week.
Shokin said that he tendered his resignation at the request of then-President Poroshenko, who "asked me to resign due to pressure from the US presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden ..."
Pence met directly with Zelensky in Warsaw on September 1, traveling to Eastern Europe instead of Trump.
Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, asked Perry on Tuesday about the trip he led to Ukraine on May 20, when he attended the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
The vice president's spokesman said that the Democrats letter "does not appear to be a serious request". They're also threatening to issue a subpoena on Friday to the White House if it does not turn over documents related to Ukraine.
The three panels leading the probe have issued subpoenas to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
Previously, Democrats have responded to White House stonewalling with contempt votes and lawsuits to pry loose the materials they were seeking. Instead, he defended his actions as simply fulfilling his "obligation to end CORRUPTION".
Biden has always been atop the polls of Democratic candidates looking to replace Trump in the White House and is by any objective measure, Trump's political rival. "I don't care about politics, I don't care about anything".
He adds: "I believe there was tremendous corruption with Biden".
- Meat might not kill you after all, new study says
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Pelosi, Trump engage in real-time messaging war on impeachment, legislating
- ISM Manufacturing Data Sees Near-Decade Low for September
- Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Rams
- Vaping deaths reported in Nebraska and New Jersey as cases grow
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- North Korea fires submarine-launched missile: state media
- Bernie Sanders cancels campaign events after surgery for artery blockage