In a research note to clients last week, analysts at Piper Jaffray said they expected fiscal year 2020 to be a "transition year" for iPhone ahead of 5G devices, which are expected to bring sweeping changes to smartphones.
As per the Nikkei report, Apple is seeing strong demand for the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, with the lower demand for the iPhone 11 Pro Max seeing the company reduce production for it. According to Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is rolling back to the design model of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 with a metal band wrapping the device instead of the thin curved edges design, which was introduced in the iPhone 6.
However, if you're an iPhone SE lover, and you've been waiting for Apple to refresh the device, you may very well be in luck, finally. The iPhone 6S was discontinued in North America throughout that window, but the company continued to make and sell it for some other regions.
Though the name and price of the new model hasn't been decided, it is viewed as the latest generation of the iPhone SE, Nikkei reported.
He didn't know the price of the phone.
That's the word from Apple, which posted a support document today (Oct. 4) to announce a fix program for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
The powerful A13 processor is designed with augmented reality technology - something the older phones lack. The iPhone SE 2 is speculated to a mirror the iPhone 8 even in with hardware specifications.
While I'm certainly keen on a cheaper iPhone, it'd be a bummer if it looked anything like the iPhone 8, which looked dated and similar to every mid-range smartphone around when it first arrived in 2017.
- House Democrats Demand Ukraine Documents from Mike Pence
- Pompeo confirms he was on call between Trump and Ukraine leader
- Gigi Hadid Confronts Chanel Crasher at Paris Fashion Week
- PS4 crossplay functionality is ready and developers can now implement it
- Diahann Carroll, Oscar-nominated actress, dies at 84
- California just signed a law that allows college athletes to get paid
- Liverpool must be vigilant, Man City getting greedy in scoring goals
- Don’t expect to see LeBron James much this preseason
- Masks banned by Hong Kong's CEO
- California Fair Pay to Play Act and College Athlete Marketing Blog Blog