Up 7-6 and driving midway through the second quarter, Wilson hit the second-round pick in stride for a lovely 40-yard touchdown.
By completing 29 of 49 passes for 395 yards to go along with a touchdown and interception, Goff has now thrown the football a total of 117 passes over the last two games for the Rams, which is beyond frustrating for a quarterback already playing on a shorter week.
Despite the clean shoulder-to-shoulder contact as Wilson was making his throw, however, Matthews was called for roughing-the-passer.
Everett caught a 30-yard pass on the second play of the second half as part of a 75-yard touchdown drive as the Rams took a 20-14 lead.
The Rams gained nine yards on third down to get to the 26 and still should have made their kick, but Greg Zuerlein pushed it.
Nearly instantly, fans took to social media to complain about the call.
After a slow start due to his blocking, Carson finished with 118 yards rushing on 27 carries and the one catch for a touchdown.
Throughout the first quarter of the season, McVay explained away Gurley's limited use as a result of the rhythms of a game.
Rams receiver Cooper Kupp leads the NFC with 388 yards receiving as he returns to the state where the Yakima native was born and raised and attended college at Eastern Washington.
Seattle (4-1) fumbled on the game's opening drive.
The performance by Gurley, and McVay's decision to establish him early, came just days after Gurley expressed contempt for Thursday games, calling them, "the dumbest thing ever". Still, I think both teams will do most of the damage through the air.
"I just feel like we're still". The Rams pushed their lead to 29-24 with another Zuerlein field goal on the next drive.
Of course, the Rams have been on the positive end of Zuerlein's kicks for the most part, including a game-winner in the NFC Championship Game a year ago. It isn't always easy being a fan, but when Seattle wins the way they did against Los Angeles it might make one remember why they are a fan in the first place.
- Cops probe pro-Hong Kong protest in KL
- California just signed a law that allows college athletes to get paid
- Gigi Hadid Confronts Chanel Crasher at Paris Fashion Week
- Call of Duty: Mobile game app coming to Android and iOS
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep PS4 Launch Hit with Capacity Issues and Disconnects
- Jaishankar condoles death of Indian-American Sikh police officer in a shootout
- Boeing says Airbus could still avoid tariffs by obeying WTO
- Global manufacturing is slowing, with U.S. activity at decade low
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis spreads to Genesee County
- Bishopbriggs woman is set to strut catwalk for cancer care