After that, maybe an hour or two later, he came back and this happened.
"I don't wish this upon anybody", Ramirez said. A 21-year-old white man from Allen, who was believed to be the sole gunman was taken into custody. Tomasic also said he doesn't think this incident is random, and that it is isolated. "We don't even know how many". A manhunt is underway for two men believed to be responsible. Authorities did not immediately release their names. Two were in their mid 20s, another was in their mid 30s, and one was in their late 50s.
Two of the dead were Mexican nationals, the country's foreign minister, Marcelo Ebrard, said on Twitter.
"Everyone talks about coming here, birthday parties, we do karaoke every Thursday".
Maciel said her cousins were among the wounded.
Although the victims have yet to be publicly identified, the 4 dead were all Hispanic, reports 41 Action News.
"He was a great man".
"The families need closure, they have a lot of questions. Very. They were going to get married".
She said she would've been shot if Meza didn't push her out the way.
"When people came out, they were definitely running", he said. A motive is now unknown.
- Ukraine's new top prosecutor: no evidence against Hunter Biden so far
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Throws Shade At Facebook's Libra Cryptocurrency
- Trump Publicly Calls For China And Ukraine To Investigate Bidens
- Top smartphones for gaming
- House Democrats Demand Ukraine Documents from Mike Pence
- Schiff Faces Critics from Both Parties Over Handling of Trump Impeachment Probe
- Ukraine reviews cases on owner of firm that hired Biden son