"I think the team is improving and now we are in third in the table but we want to finish this season fighting for the title". Jurgen Klopp's side have ridden their luck in recent weeks, but I expect them to have too much pace and aggression for this United side, although Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be hopeful that he can call on the services of at least a couple of his key players returning from injury or illness. "I haven't closed the possibility of playing him", the Spaniard said.
Speaking after his treble against Austria, Nketiah admitted: "It's been disappointing for me not to start in the league, I went there to play games".
Talking to BetVictor, Owen stated: 'Sheffield United gain failed to realize of their closing three video games in all competitions but they were, arguably, melancholy no longer to derive a point in opposition to Liverpool of their closing dwelling game.
"[Tierney is] ready to play".
Wilder is looking forward to seeing another of the country's top sides visit Bramall Lane - and also giving them a game.
The Blades resume their Premier League campaign in front of the television cameras on Monday night, giving boss Chris Wilder extra time to finalise his plans following the global break. Look at Wolves and Norwich beating Man City, or Newcastle and West Ham beating Man United.
"They are playing a lot of players who have come up from the Championship and have had good performances since the start of the season".
"Yes, it happened a few times - usually in the winter - but what am I supposed to do?" Actually, the opposite. I played many games when I was ill or had injuries. "Now I feel really good about him".
"Before the Champions League game against Bayern Munich [March 2017], I was sick and Arsene told me I was not in the squad because of that".
Arsenal boss Unai Emery is expecting a hard clash with Sheffield United when his side travel to Bramall Lane for Monday night's Premier League fixture.
Just like last season, the Gunners lack a real identity when they play, and more often than not they rely on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's ability to find goals out of seemingly nowhere, to get them over the line.
"The last players played on Tuesday, so have Wednesday and Thursday off".
Kick-off is at 21:00 (SA time).
- Brady Mocks Kraft's Spa Incident in Cameo Appearance in New Netflix Series
- Small details you missed in the new Fortnite map
- Tropical Storm Nestor forms, threatening US Gulf Coast
- 'The Batman': Paul Dano to Play The Riddler
- Prince William and wife Kate fine after plane twice aborts Islamabad landing
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry Tells Trump He Plans on Resigning
- League of Legends: Wild Rift is coming to PS4 in 2020
- Pixel 4 XL display is rated as the "best smartphone screen"
- Fans can not get over Kylie Jenner's secret talent
- Euro zone bond yields rise ahead of crunch Brexit vote