"The most famous of initials, Jackie O. and J.F.K., married in Newport, Rhode Island, in front of 800 people".
Lawrence and Maroney, who were initially linked in June 2018, got engaged at the start of the year. In New York, 'The Hunger Games' actor was spotted outside the marriage bureau holding a document which according to the fans was a marriage document. The publication also reported that Jennifer Lawrence wore a lovely Dior gown for her wedding, which was attended by around 150 guests. However, this past June, the actress gushed about her soon-to-be husband, calling him "the greatest human being I've ever met". She told Entertainment Tonight "it was a very, very easy decision" to say yes.
"I positively wasn't at a spot the place I used to be like, 'I'm able to get married, '" she advised Sadler. We wanted to marry each other. Is he good? Is he form?' It's simply - that is the one, I do know that sounds actually silly however he's simply, he's - you already know. "I feel very honored to become a Maroney", she added. Throughout their relationship, Lawrence has been tight-lipped about her man. "I'm, like, too lazy to be neurotic", Lawrence quipped. "I said, 'Oh, that's the dress.' I saw a venue, and I was like, 'Cool, we got the venue'".
Unlike Jennifer Lawrence, the reigning queen of publicity, Cooke Maroney seems to live a fairly low-key life aside from his well-publicized wedding. Then nobody was available because it was last minute.
Knowing how J.Law feels about her supposedly incredible new man, we have no doubt the wedding day itself was extremely special, and the "happily ever after" fairy tale here will continue on for years to come.
- Euro zone bond yields rise ahead of crunch Brexit vote
- Hong Kong protesters rally in defiance of police ban
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes reportedly expected to miss 4-6 weeks
- International Monetary Fund warns of Asia's darkening growth outlook as trade war bites
- Mulvaney's missteps draw scrutiny from Trump allies
- UAW members to picket at GM dealerships as strike approaches one month
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry Tells Trump He Plans on Resigning
- Mitt Romney rips Trump over Syria pullout, questions cease-fire
- Babri Masjid Case Verdict: Indian Supreme Court reserves decision
- Boris Johnson will ask for Brexit delay after losing parliament vote