"You've got to find a d*ck that's not a d*ck, you know?"
Host Osher Günsberg then joked: "The big question is, is he going to give you your furniture back?" Oh, and, not to mention: Lindsay also just so happened to be a judge on a recent series of The Masked Singer in Australia, where-you guessed it-Cody Simpson took home the victory. "I don't think it ever showed up, actually". However, intended or not, her comments suggest she dated a woman because of the way she was treated by men, adding that she doesn't have to identify as gay since finding Simpson.
Cyrus, founder of the Happy Hippie Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to providing resources to LGBT youth, homeless citizens and other vulnerable communities, came out as pansexual in 2016.
Cyrus, who has dated both men and women in the past, enjoyed a brief romance with Kaitlynn Carter, 31, after splitting with Liam. In a joint statement given to ET in early August, Carter and Jenner's reps confirmed they had separated.
The 26-year-old singer went live on the social media app on Sunday evening and kind of took a subtle dig at her ex-husband while giving advice on "good people". "It was too much 'Lamborghini, got my Rolex, got a girl on my c*ck.' I am so not that".
"We're redefining, to be f-king frank, what it looks like for someone that's a queer person like myself to be in a hetero relationship. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor because that was the vibe of the house and I loved it", Simpson said. It has nothing to do with sexuality. The only thing the "new me" loves more than a mirror selfie is a self timed one. "It has nothing to do with sexuality ... gender is a very small, nearly irrelevant part of relationships". Especially because she seemed fairly serious when she said it.
- International Monetary Fund warns of Asia's darkening growth outlook as trade war bites
- Juventus goalkeeper Szczesny: Dybala made difference for Lokomotiv Moscow win
- Manchester City are not ready to win Champions League: Guardiola
- In Putin call, French president urges ceasefire extension in Syria
- Trump scraps plan to host G-7 at his Florida golf resort
- Brexit: UK Parliament to vote on PM Johnson's Brexit deal and timetable
- Drug firms settle landmark opioid addiction case out of court
- On Syria, Trump is playing the lousy cards Obama dealt him
- Trump Drops Plan To Host G-7 Summit At His Miami Resort
- NBA's relationship with China frayed over Hong Kong protests