Questioning whether Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonzalo Higuain can all play together has been questioned, but Juventus looked better in the second half after it came off the bench and posed more of an attacking threat. Juve have won six consecutive matches across all competitions and sit top of Champions League Group D ahead of Tuesday's home match against Lokomotiv Moscow.
"I can show that with my performances, how I play, the way I play, the way I still feel good, sharp, thinking about the game, more mature".
Juve head coach Sarri added: "It became a hard game when we conceded that goal, but we did well not to lose our heads and then take more risks with more offensive players".
"We want to win Serie A, we want to win the Cup, the Champions League", he said. "We changed in order to improve". We are playing a different brand of football, more attacking.
"I talk to Dybala a lot, he is a good guy and a fantastic player".
So I reckon he's due a big night in this one, with Ronaldo a best 4/6 with William Hill for anytime scorer and 5/2 with Bet Victor to break the deadlock. I want to move on, reach new heights to help the team. That win is enough to now have them in 3rd in the group, within 1 point of both Juventus and Atletico Madrid.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonardo Bonucci spurned opportunities and Juve were made to pay on the half-hour mark when Miranchuk clinically fired home with a stunning left-footed volley after Wojciech Szczesny had palmed Joao Mario's shot back into the danger area. I am content regardless of who will play.
Both teams have injury doubts, with Aaron Ramsey and Douglas Costa the most notable for Juve while the Russians are sweating on star striker Fedor Smolov. "He deserves the merit for the work he has put into training".
Ronaldo's arrival in the summer of 2018 was supposed to help Juventus make the final leap but the Bianconeri came unstuck against Ajax's youthful exuberance in the quarterfinals last season, losing 3-2 on aggregate. "He manages to set personal goals and those for the whole team in a phenomenal and contagious way".
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes reportedly expected to miss 4-6 weeks
- Hong Kong protesters pray, gird for unauthorized rally
- Mulvaney's missteps draw scrutiny from Trump allies
- Arsenal boss Emery anticipating 'difficult' test against Sheffield United
- In Putin call, French president urges ceasefire extension in Syria
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry Tells Trump He Plans on Resigning
- Lady Gaga Took a Dramatic Fall Off Stage
- Trump scraps plan to host G-7 at his Florida golf resort
- Hong Kong protesters rally in defiance of police ban
- Johnson's Brexit deal hangs in balance as Labour eyes DUP support