The reaction wasn't much of a surprise, considering Lakers fans have regularly packed Staples Center for Clippers home games and other arenas of opposing teams. At one point, Bradley was one of the 10-best defensive players in the league and was played a huge role in the Boston Celtics making it to the Eastern Conference Finals.
While LeBron is LeBron, he's got a tough matchup and Anthony Davis, available for $10.2 k on DraftKings, has some matchup advantages and he'll give you big numbers in at least four categories.
But Leonard got it done without his personal recruit Paul George, sidelined indefinitely while rehabbing from a pair of offseason shoulder surgeries.
"I'm sure Kawhi wants to take the challenge of winning independent of playing with LeBron", Bryant said.
In any case, with the 2019-20 National Basketball Association season tipping off with a clash between the Lakers and Clippers on Tuesday, Davis doesn't appear to harbor any ill will toward Leonard for snubbing the purple and gold for the crosstown rival.
Jordan is considered by many to be the NBA's greatest player of all-time.
Said he there was a point he thought the Lakers would get him, but also that he wasn't surprised he went to the Clippers.
"For me, it's like the first day of school; going back to school".
LeBron James #23 and Anthony Davis #3 of the Los Angeles Lakers look on during the second half of a game against the Golden State Warriors at Staples Center on October 16 in Los Angeles, California. We're not just using him to spot up in the corner.
"Start of a new season", Leonard said.
After deciding to leave the Toronto Raptors (having just led that organization to its first championship), Leonard could have followed Davis and jumped aboard the Lakers juggernaut.
Kawhi Leonard was the team's leading scorer with 30 points, but his help did not come from the rest of the Clippers starters - it was the second unit.
Davis, 26, has one year left on his contract with the Lakers. Time will tell if the two of them will put down roots in Los Angeles.
- Arsenal boss Emery anticipating 'difficult' test against Sheffield United
- Manchester City are not ready to win Champions League: Guardiola
- Tropical Storm Nestor Remnants Will Bring Rain To Region
- On Syria, Trump is playing the lousy cards Obama dealt him
- Mulvaney's missteps draw scrutiny from Trump allies
- Turkey-Syria ceasefire extended, Kurdish struggle to hold 12000 Islamic State suspects
- In Putin call, French president urges ceasefire extension in Syria
- Hong Kong protesters rally in defiance of police ban
- Johnson's Brexit deal hangs in balance as Labour eyes DUP support
- New Zealand flanker Matt Todd ruled out of semi-final against England