It's what we've come to love about her and reminds me of some of her older songs like Back to You or Sober. "I'm never going to stop checking in on her". The video is entirely shot in black and white and has none of the benefits offered by iPhone 11 Pro, such as extreme dynamic range and stabilization.
Check out the "Lose You To Love Me" video below.
Selena Gomez had created suspense with her enigmatic social media posts.
Not only do fans believe that this song is about Bieber, but they also believe that Baldwin isn't too happy about it either.
The singer, 27, dropped her highly anticipated new single at midnight on Tuesday, and the scorching track gives insight into the last few years of her life. Her last studio collection, Revival, was discharged in 2015.
For parents that most considerable a stroll down memory lane, it could well maybe well even be regarding the it sounds as if snappy turnaround of his rupture up from Selena and reunion with Hailey - who he'd dated within the previous all the plot in which through one of his breaks from Selena. UGHHHH MY FRAGILE HEART CANT TAKE ALL THESE EMOTIONSSSSS", one Selenator tweeted, and another wrote, "the fact that selena saw all the red flags in justin but made a decision to stay and keep trying just because she loved him. She and the "Baby" singer had called things off in March of 2018. And she's putting it all out there.
And to me this is THE damning evidence that this song is about Justin. The line "In two months you replaced us like it was easy, ' had fans taking to Twitter to claim that track was about her former flame, Justin Bieber".
And what about how Selena Gomez has fared if we consider the entire past 3 months?
And people are loving it. Fans couldn't help but theorize that the said lyrics was subtly hinting on these events, further analyzing that "Gomez lost Bieber, and in doing so, she found herself". In that post, she tagged @Spotify, which raised a few eyebrows considering what she posted to her Instagram Stories that day. Or a not-so-secret hidden message towards Selena?
In a statement, the award-winning vocalist shared details about the genesis of "Lose You to Love Me". But it's weird timing, don't you think? It might not, but the Internet thinks it does, and as we all know the Internet is never wrong.
So let's hear from you guys. To learn more about the song and the drama behind the lyrics, you can read Elle's cover. Do you love it as much as me? She had been hooked into collaborations since then, the latest one with Benny Blanco, Tainy and J Balvin for "I Can't Get Enough".
- Trump scraps plan to host G-7 at his Florida golf resort
- Mulvaney's missteps draw scrutiny from Trump allies
- Pep Guardiola Provides Update on Rodri Following Injury Suffered in Atalanta Win
- Jennifer Lawrence says ‘I do to art dealer Cooke Maroney
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes reportedly expected to miss 4-6 weeks
- Facebook removes scores of inauthentic accounts, one targeting United States 2020 election
- Kate Middleton Wore A Tiara While Visiting A Children's Hospital In Pakistan
- Juventus goalkeeper Szczesny: Dybala made difference for Lokomotiv Moscow win
- Hong Kong protesters pray, gird for unauthorized rally
- Cody Simpson Reacts to Backlash for Miley Cyrus' Comment About Being Gay