Klopp won't have long to get his troops ready for the big Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday and may be tempted to rotate some players around, especially the midfield, who looked exhausted against Manchester United over the weekend.
"In this competition you have to be strong in the boxes and this season we are not incredibly strong in the boxes".
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has explained that Rodri could be out of action for up to three weeks after limping out of Tuesday night's Champions League win over Atalanta with a hamstring injury, but the club is awaiting further information. If Mohamed Salah is close to being fit, I would leave him out and get him fit for the Tottenham game, which is another massive match. They look to get back to their best form with three points in a hard away test.
If City were rattled by going behind, they did not show it and instead lifted the tempo of their play.
Partly in recognition of that, he was handed the opportunity to captain his country for the first time in June's Nations League semi-final against Holland. Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane will occupy the remaining two slots in the Liverpool forward line.
"Liverpool are vulnerable at the back".
PSG have a maximum nine points, are yet to concede a goal in Europe this season and will be through to the last 16 with a win at home to Club next month. They have done jobs for the team that they are not used to, so I give all the credit to them. If they can get a point here, they'll set themselves up to be in a decent spot, but a defeat could see them be five points back with three games to go.
Liverpool's Adam Lallana, centre, celebrates after scoring his side's opening goal during the Premier League draw with Manchester United and Liverpool at Old Trafford last Sunday.
Speaking at their pre-match press conference ahead of the Genk tie, broadcast on the club's official site, James Milner and Jürgen Klopp confirmed that Liverpool must improve their continental away form.
- Kate Middleton Wore A Tiara While Visiting A Children's Hospital In Pakistan
- The longest non-stop passenger flight has landed in Sydney
- Robert Pattinson Affirms His Version Of "Batman" Will Never Meet "Joker"
- Brexit: UK Parliament to vote on PM Johnson's Brexit deal and timetable
- Turkey-Syria ceasefire extended, Kurdish struggle to hold 12000 Islamic State suspects
- Chile's Pinera extends state of emergency, says 'we are at war'
- Cody Simpson Reacts to Backlash for Miley Cyrus' Comment About Being Gay
- Google working on Pixel 4 face unlock issue "in the coming months"
- Johnson's Brexit deal hangs in balance as Labour eyes DUP support
- Mulvaney's missteps draw scrutiny from Trump allies