"He is a true warrior and if anyone in a Welsh jersey deserves to get to a World Cup final, it was that man".
Here are you evening headlines from Japan.
'The arriving is a recognition of reward, and I feel that's the danger in a World Cup.
Woodward also praised England's tackling technique, as they have yet to pick up a yellow or red card - though Henry Slade was close to one on Saturday. They defended tirelessly and eventually earned a penalty which Pollard drove straight between the uprights. Why give it at that stage of the game?
Then South Africa got the bug.
You can read the credentials of both officials and who is likely to get the final here. "England absolutely battered the All Blacks, the winning margin could, perhaps should, have been much greater". Barring the one mistake that gifted New Zealand their try, England was flawless.
"I talked to a guy called Ali Williams, who played for the All Blacks, and he liked it because the Haka is an arrow formation so they can stare at you, said Tindall".
However, England could still face punishment for their actions.
However, their actions could lead to a fine after several of the players crossed the half way line of the pitch, which goes against the "cultural ritual protocol".
It has to be an exciting final or England will win by a lot.
"Another of our sponsors has a big screen in the team room with messages coming from South Africa and we really do appreciate the messages of support coming from back home. I am not sure it was there before that", said the 56-year-old Gatland.
"With Pivac.in there, they will want to build on that legacy".
Speaking to RTE, he said: "It stings".
"I just kick back and watch them do their thing", grinned Vunipola. England know the Boks will throw everything at them through their power runners like Damian de Allende and then look for anything off the back through their light-footed backs. Injuries had started to catch up with Wales, who lost two more players in the first half, and the Springboks devised a gameplan that minimised the impact of Wales's greatest asset, defence.
"What he has installed is confidence and pride in that jersey".
The team's fourth place in the 2011 World Cup came after just one victory over a major power, Ireland, in the quarter-finals.
But asked during a news conference on Monday if he had taken many notes while watching the match, Jones reverted to typical wise-cracking form.
"It has surprised me because we had to make a few changes", he said.
"It didn't take us by surprise, we knew we were in for a hell of a battle", he added.
- NASA aims to put humans on Mars by 2035
- Bethesda Is Now Selling $150 Annual Subscriptions For Exclusive Fallout 76 Features
- Meghan Markle's BFF Daniel Martin Says Documentary Was a ''Relief''
- Essex Lorry Driver Remanded In Custody In England
- Trump says IS leader killed in United States military operation in Syria
- Washington Nats fans boo Trump, chant 'Lock him up!'
- Google Promises New Pixel 4 Software Update to Fix the Smooth Display
- Verstappen summoned to stewards after failing to slow for crash
- Raptors receive rings and 2019 championship banner unveiled before season opener
- Kanye West Announces A New Album 'Jesus Is Born' Dropping On Christmas