Despite that being a few months away, serial leakster Max Weinbach have given us a bit of insight into what the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S11 will be like.
Samsung reportedly stopped short of mentioning any specifics on the intriguing new concept, leaving its name, specs, and stage of development a mystery.
Video editor features are versatile, users can do trimming in video clips, stitch clip segments, adjust speed.
Amongst a slew of product announcements, Samsung has released its latest "field-ready" device, the Galaxy XCover FieldPro, with military specifications for physically demanding environments. Captions and subtitles in text form can be added in the video. Samsung introduced a beta method this thirty day period for its new interface, first for choose Galaxy S10 gadgets and afterwards extending it to the Note 10. "As a pioneer in the foldable category, we understand that every innovative form factor requires an equally innovative user experience". The update also brings improved Super steady to stabilize footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode.
It's now unclear what's housed in the new patch (neither Samsung or Google have updated their respective security pages with information on the November update yet) but we'd expect it to beef-up the device's protections against vulnerabilities and malware. The graphic on the screen showed what for all intents and purposes is a 2019 take on what a flip phone would look like. At the moment this is just a concept but it is possible that this would be its next Galaxy Fold device.
Samsung Electronics has posted a video demonstration of a folding phone, but with an interesting twist. Yesterday, Samsung held its annual developer conference in San Jose, California. Perhaps we'll get more insight into the company's plans as CES or MWC.
- Kanye West Announces A New Album 'Jesus Is Born' Dropping On Christmas
- Apple debuts AirPods Pro with noise cancelling, higher price
- U.S. central bank cuts rates for third time to prop up economy
- PG&E warns up to 2.1 million may lose power
- AT&T reveals date HBO Max will take on Disney, Netflix
- England fined for haka response vs New Zealand
- Benioff and Weiss No Longer Making New Star Wars Trilogy
- Max Scherzer confirmed to start Game 7 of World Series
- Brees returns to lead Saints to rout over Cardinals
- HBO orders 10 episodes of Game of Thrones prequel